What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discover Article on Nepenthes

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
hi all

There is an article on nepenthes on the Discover web site. For anyone interested (who hasnt seen it already), its at <a href="http://www.discover.com/oct_01/featplants.html

I" target="_blank">http://www.discover.com/oct_01/featplants.html

I</a> posted this under the nep forum too, but thought I'd drop in here since this forum gets so many visitors.

Just a share. :)

suzanne

Hey Suzanne,
Great article and thanks for sharing. I can't believe I hadn't read it yet!:0
-Chris

Thanls for the article. I LOVED IT!!! I actually thought about trying to get one of those nepenthes. But with the state of the world right now...I really do not think that they would survive the LONG trip overseas. =(
BUT I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

Say jaie could I borrow a few of those dots under your name please?? Just kidding sorry!;)
Cheers,
Chris

lol Chris. Maybe we could start a new type of auction where one bids for dots. Orrrrrr...maybe a little bribery??? Hmmmmm...wonder what it would take to get a couple of those dots from Jaie..... ;-)

hehe

s

I have had a number of shipments come in from different countries recently.. I have heard of delays in overseas packages but fortunately have not had any problems. I have a fair number of N. campanulata but have to see how well they establish and see about taking some cuttings to see how well they propagate. Buggers are expensive though ;x
Tony
www.exoticplantsplus.com

Thought I might bring this to the front page for newbies like me in case they have somting like a life to prevent them reading all the old posts! It's a fascinating article!

Wow Rosie....where did you dredge that up from? lol I had forgotten about it, but it is a neat article.

Thanks for the reminder.
smile.gif

suzanne

Back