Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cure from squirrels

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy 4 stuffed animal squirrels and impale them on sticks and place them around your plants then put some of that blood on them like Michell was talking about and hope that the crows dont fly away with your stuffed animals [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry Im in a mood [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the little devils just ate all the pitchers off my N. Veitchii Im so mad.

Im about to shoot the little thing and fry him on my grill.

Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem. I've lost 3 plants to those basterds this year so far. They even break into my house every mornig and tear up my kitchen. I've been waking up every morning right before the time they come up to my house and spraying them with habenero garlic water out of a spray bottle. It seems to be working (sort of) they wait until I leave the house now mainly. But there have been less attacks on my plants and more on my food in my cabinets.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shauntell,
    Sounds like its time to hook up a fence charger to some screen.

My mom had a dog that would wait for her to leave the house, then get up on the table and eat the donuts (only did this for donuts). She had me hook my fence charger up to two peices of alluminum screen. One on a chair and the other on the table in front of the chair. He would be fine if he didn't put his paws on the second screen to get on the table. It was 3 months before he would come close to the table or chairs even for scraps. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God, I would love to fry those little #$@%&!@, but unfortunately I have a small child that is desperately trying to learn how to walk and climb at the same time. I would be too afraid to do it. Anybody know if there are any cheap beebee guns out there and if it's illegal to shoot them in a very urban area?

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i don't know about shooting animals (if you want to call them that) but i shoot my bb and pellet guns in my back yard all the time. but, people know you are there. so if something happens (by you or not) they might blame you. i have never had this problem because i shoot into a home made bb/pellet trap that works really well. remember, if you shoot a bb and miss it will most likely bounce somewhere. with a pellet being made of led. they usally colaps on impact of a tree or concrete. as far as which bb/pellet gun. my most accurate is a power line 880 with a 4-9 x scope. i think the whole setup was like 50 bucks or so... i can shoot within a 1 inch bulls eye from 100 feet with it. living in tucson i can't have my plants outside though so i don't have this problem. well, that and we don't have squirrels just running arround all over the place. :-).
    lates,
    andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have a total of maybe ten CP's, and I have made sort of a chicken wire green house it protects from varments and it will keep bugs out so all of my VFT's don't catch too many bugs, it also keeps the humidity a little higher around my plants to, works great for me. But it may not work if you have a big collection of plants.
    I miss my old signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem is that they've seemed to have lost interest in my plants and are now attacking my house. I would like to scare them to the point that they won't even look in my direction let alone break in. I don't want to kill them just scare them away permanantly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast