What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thoughts about my 10 gal terrarium

DCP_0003.JPG

yes! i got em!

nice terrarium. i like the lil stones in it. i see you use foil as a reflector on the top, i got aluminium foil wraped around the outside of mine.

ill put a lil bigger pics of the plants in here soon
smile.gif
DCP_0005.JPG

I do not see your tank? I see an Anglefire web site logo.
confused.gif

travis

hmm, cant get em all to work, and sometimes they come out, sometimes they dont:(
i tried that photo club too, cant seem to get the images up

no , right click on the anglefire logo, and click properties at the bottom and get the web address, then put it in the address bar.

I like your set up. I have tin around my just for extra lighting. I see you have a vft and Sarr but what are the other two? Don't forget the Sarr and the vft needs dormancy. Here is a what my set up is like(also a 10 gallon tank):

11710793-ebf2-028001E0-.jpg

I think this picture gets alot action around here  
tounge.gif

wink.gif

wow.gif

smile.gif

travis

i tried right clicking, i tried photoclub, i tried angelfire, does anyone no of an exact place i can put my pictures, so i can succesfully place my pictures here? runnin tight on money, so a free site will be fine, thanks
sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Dirt @ Sep. 10 2002,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no , right click on the anglefire logo, and click properties at the bottom and get the web address, then put it in the address bar.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
It works just find like Joe Dirt said
wink.gif
, its just a different way of doing it. If you want to post it on the forums so people can see it, I am sure you have a BIG helping hand by all of us
smile.gif

travis

ccrider,
I've been using photoclub the last couple of days without problems *knock on wood*. Are your pictures just not showing from there or are you just getting a little photo?

photo club pulls the pictures out into a seperate window, with no address showing, i get lost there, lol, i get a lil box with an x in it where the photo is supposed to be, and with angelfire, im just getting the logo, even when i copy the same address from the logo, i seen these pics come up once, then not again, im gonna try the place nick reccomended, see if my luck changes, if not, its probably something im doing with the images, oh yeah, im also getting a message in red sometimes here that says i cant use that what i copied, im trying JPG, PNG and GIF formats, oh yeah, and thanks for the help youve been giving me y'all
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
you guys are top notch!

ccrider
P.S. i love you plants travis! i really like the pitchers on the vine plant on the right, and the purple one on the left, i would love to have some of those!
smile.gif
and get mine to look that good
smile.gif

At photoclub, have you tried to right click on the large picture you want to post, then select properties, highlight the address(url), right click again and click copy then pasteing that?

12729578-46b5-01AF0144-.jpg

Here is the picture. Just  copy the properties from AngelFire:

http://www.angelfire.com/clone/carlscpplants/my_10gal_tank.JPG

From there put it in the address thingy and press go. You should see your picture. Copy the picture and place it in Word. You should see your picture - save it - close out of Word. Then go to PhotoFlop, I mean PhotoDrop (sorry, my bad). And download the picture from there. Once that is done. Go to the album and right click and get your URL. Then you should have it.

Thanks for the complements on my tank.

Hope that helps,
travis

angelfire doesnt allow remote hosting, thats why the picks are going in and out,lol i made a web page with my picks on it, im getting a free site with ftp hookup, so i can upload this page, and then, ill get my picks up there!
smile.gif
and ill try to make a decent webpage too, once i get it up, ill let enyone post there picks there too
smile.gif
for thanks for the help you guys give
smile.gif
))

ccrider

i redid the pics, and they are on! thanks for the tip on crosswinds, it worked for me, and thanks to everyone else that helped too! all the help make people more persistent when accomplishing something, specially when theres people backing you for support and help
smile.gif
thanks again all!

ccrider

Am I doing something wrong? Cuz' I still can't the pics.. just a Crosswinds.net logo. I can see Travis's pictures...

hmmm, try your cookie settings, your security on your internet explorer might be up high, dunno if that helps, but thats the only thing i could think of.

Back