Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A different kind of request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel really bad for your son Zackerey. The docotor now a days are pretty good finding the source of the problem. I pray for a speedy recovery.

Take Care and Many Prayers,
    Travis
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just utterly suprised that they do not have a white blood cell count yet. Heck, I get a white blood cell count evety time I go to the Doc, and I am not sick.

I would be exploring all options to swithc doctors, and in the meantime I would be getting irate with this doctor untill he showed some action.

Casper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope you and your son gets well, emotinally and phyisically. i agree with some other people that its a parasite. they can drane energy fast and causes vomiting and dumps. try to have him be as happy as he can. oh, and are you living beside some high tension power lines? i heard in rare individuals, the magnitisim generated can weaken white blood cells. i hope your son gets well. i fell like screaming to the docter 'OPEN YOUR EYES FOR GOD'S SAKE!'. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Copper,

I am sorry to hear about your son. I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with him. I'm sure he will be ok, hang in there.

-Doug
    I miss my old signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I shall be praying for your son too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a suggestion... you might also want to consult with a doctor that practices Eastern Medicine (i.e. accupuncturist, herbal medicine, etc.) If you do try this, one word of advice... research the practitioner's background and talk to some of their patients. If you PM your city to me, I could look into some known practitioners in your area. Here in Toronto, we also have Doctors that practice both Western and Eastern medicine.

My thoughts are with you...
    DOH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BRAINSTORM!

Kind of along CChang's idea....and how to get blood out of your son without the panic attack. This may sound quack-ish, but heck. Have you though about hypnosis? Maybe a hypnotist could clam him for the blood draw. Then there would be no "complications" with analysing the blood.

I think Lavenderdawn is right, too, that you need to get out of the "small town doc's office" and get to a big city research hospital. They're much more likely to have and open mind, and look for new clues.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want you to know that you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there were something more I could do! I can only imagine what you both are going through. Hang in there Rose, and if I can do anything at all I am at your service.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast