Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CP Habitat destruction: Disinterested Officials

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an issue of vital interest that was posted on the CP Listserve. If you love CP, please review the matter documented at this URL:

http://www.sarracenia.com/land-abuse/bullscat.html

Your help is urgently needed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is anyone who can still post to Gardenworld, please post the above message there. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #### those ranchers. They should watch their cows more closely in the future. especially when it entails a special colony of cobra lillys that produce yellow flowers! They should put some sort of barrier up if they don't watch the cows to stop them from getting to other places where they are not meant to be.

Tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ii say put up a 16000000 volt electric fence around the site >[img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ranchers dont care...its all about the cows to them. I say we should write up a report with all our sigintures or something (excuse me if i sound like one of those one of those people going house to house getting sigitures lol) and send em in to the cow people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok then. Let's make a sort of petition with all of our names on and our locations in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i dont understand is why they dont fence in the cobra plant habitat so that the cows dont invade?

following up with the forest service etc is admirable, but when noone else will raise a hand to help you gotta help yourself...

lets all eat extra burgers this weekend to help the cobra plant population...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by eating burgers will only make room for MORE cows lol. anyhow, lets do a petion. ranchers might not read it but i noe some people in the plant/wildlife preervation area (SF zoo, i volunteer there; BACPS, etc).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast