What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing to do with plants

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
HOLY COW!

Was that HUGE or what?
SOB got what he deserved! Got his a$$ kicked but good!
biggrin.gif

And what about the little pleasant smile Jack gave Nina at the very end....just sent chills...

I assume you are talking about the second series of 24. Please don't discuss the plot lines, as we poor folk in the UK and other foreign locations won't get to see it for months!

I suppose I could just refrain from reading the thread though, go ahead, I take it it was good.

Vic

what the bloody he++. is 24

are you taknig about meagan's dad? if so, yes, he did, and he deserved every bit of it. it was a little extreme, though, in light of the audience (meagan).

24, i love it! i never miss it. haven't yet, anyway.

i thought my day was hectic!

peace,
technoracer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it was a little extreme, though, in light of the audience (meagan).
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
At least it was quick. I also think that her problems are a little small compared to the greater whole....
wow.gif

AK47, you poor, poor person!
sad.gif

Ask for the first seaon DVD for Christmas. You'll thank me.
smile.gif

i'm not really sure if i would say that her (meagan) probs are small. yea, cmpared to what else is going on, they are, but what her dad is doing is unexcuseable. period.
i think they should tie him to a tree and wait tll the end of the, wait for the b_m_.
i kinda wish they would have extended that scene a bit longer, surfer boy looks like he has a bit of training.

techo in ohio

For those unaware, 24 is an excellent TV program on Fox (one of the few quality Fox shows, IMHO).

Tech, you're absolutely right. I didn't mean to trivialize her greater situation...

I was referring to the fact she saw the fight...in comparisson to what else is going on...

D.E.
Lol, you're right!
biggrin.gif

Back