Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Origin of your name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to own a Maincoon cat called chesara barley white finnley which got killed on a road near me so in honour of him i called myself chesara.he was 1 year old and over 14 pounds in weight ,he was going to be a big boy but alas never made it so im carring his name on [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Bye for now Julian

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Julian: As crazy as this sounds, the Maine Coon is our favourite breed of cat.

Luis: Someone is going to confuse you with being Finch, with that bird being your new avatar. I liked the Wolf one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i chose my name because santiago is my name and 7 is my favorite number, and it has to do with many things in my life,

i got a pupy on the seventh of april,
    my bro was born on feb 7
    i have seven cousins
    i have 7 hobies
    there are seven continents
    seven world wonders
    seven days in a week
    i have seven fingers
    oh and what i recently found out from a very nise man:
    I AM GIONG TO DIE IN SEVEN DAYS!!!!!

jk
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]A long time ago I played one of those "what punctuation mark would I be?"
    LOL! never heard of it. I guess I'd be a question mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Luis: Someone is going to confuse you with being Finch, with that bird being your new avatar. I liked the Wolf one.
    Yeah I liked it too but the wolf one wasn't original (I guess it was copyrighted). I took the hummingbird picture myself though.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jimscott
    nothing crazy man but its a lovely breed and i thought he deserved it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    God rest his sole
    Bye for now Julian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugweed came from my youngest boy when he was 4. He was watching his mom working in the yard and asked her what she was doing. She told him she was pulling the weeds. A little later, he was with me when I was cleaning up my CP tables, and asked me what kind of weeds they were. I said that these plants ate bugs. He looked up at me, quizzical look on his face, wrinkled his brow and said, "Bugweeds?" I fell down laughing, and took the name.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good one BW, I actually refer to my plants as BugWeeds from time to time, it's just fun to say...

My handle is from a cooking show called The Urban Peasant... the host, James Barber, is a curmudgeonly old British fellow with a whole lot of incorrect facts to share, and he is especially wrong about a lot of Japanese things... mabudon (pronounced "Mabooooo- Dawn") was his idea of some kind of noodle soup, but a quick search on google reveals nothing of the sort... I think he was thinking Udon but I'm pretty sure his grammar was all wrong.
    Just so you know, you have to pronounce it with a really goofy British accent to get it just right
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did I get named? My mother decided she wanted to given her kids unusual names, so we'd be tormented our whole school lives. I am April, and my seester is Karla. I'm glad we have those names now...but back in the day..they were very unusual.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast