What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darwin reprint

(I posted this several weeks ago, but since posting the book was recalled due to a minor printing error.  This has just been rectified, and the book is now available again.  Just got my copy)
smile.gif

You might be interested to know that Charles Darwin's book Insectivorous Plants is back in print for the first time in over 100 years.  It is a reprint of the first edition and is in a individually numbered limited edition run of 1000 copies (hardback).  The dust jacket has a very nice commissioned painting of Drosera rotundifolia on it which is quite appropriate to all Darwin's experiments on this plant.  The cost is £30 plus P&P although there is a discount for CPS members at £28 including P&P, which is a saving of about 13%
(UK only I think, postage may be more overseas) . I thought this was a very reasonable price for this classic work.

contact details:         Langford Press
                            Book-corner
                            2 High Street
                            Wigtown
                            Wigtownshire
                            DG8 9HQ

Scotland
                             Tele 01988 402010
                             Fax 01671 402485
                            Web www.book-corner.co.uk
                            email ian@book-corner.co.uk
they accept most cards or cheques