Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P. moranensis got stolen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just like people who throw garage out of their cars.[/QUOTE]

Buckeye, that's some car you have if it can hold a garage!
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Goldtrap, that stinks. I kinda think it was a critter myself. Why would someone a) steal only one of many or b) vandalize only one of many? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] If they're trying to get under your skin, you'd think they'd destroy more....if you they're greedy, you'd think they'd steal more.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the unfortunate event. I also agree with others that hypothesize a critter of some sort probably did it. If it does turn out to be your neighbors, just don't let them see you sweat over it. That's the only motivation for someone to do such a thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would agree with the critter theory. I have had rabbits take entire plants larger than a ping. My offer still stands to replace your plant. Let me know if you want it.

I had people do in 12 bonsai once. They stole two out right and vandalized the other 10.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's even worse Copper, since Bonsai take so long to grow. Was there anything salvageable from the ruined plants?

SF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am more inclined to think it was a critter.. A person would have just taken the pot, and probably would have grabbed more than one. [/QUOTE]

Good point, it probably was some animal.

Buckeye, that's some car you have if it can hold a garage![/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Yes, we'd have an even bigger problem if people were throwing garages in the ditch! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

-buckeye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys , the thiong about my neighbors is that i think there gang members because i've seened them and have seen what they have done . last night i had to sleep on the couch cuz there music was so loud and i wanted to call the cops but i did'nt know what the otucome was because i have called the police on them before anonmously and they just keep on doing what they want . thank you for the offer copper , thast very generous . lots of people are generous , just look at the forum with tamlins problems with his lights , tons of people have joined in and helped in many ways , send me a pm and i'll send you my adress if you don't already have it copper . i agree vftguy , if they asked sure , why not but if they just sneak up at night and take things then i will have to take an action , but already they already took off almost most of all teh fruit on the side of the tree nearest to the street . i don't know form sure right now wether it is a critter or a human , i'm very sure that if it was a critter it would've messed with everything else as well and the pot was at the very tip of my grow rack outside so the only way that a critter would take it if he would;ve kncoked it all on the ground . i'm still investigating to find any plants parts .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go ahead and PM me with your address. I do not have it on file.

Thanks
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i guess i was wrong , i saw a mocking bird drink out of the water tray of my pygmie sundew outside , the pot is right next to where my moranensis used to be so i'm sure . i guess it was'nt my neighbors but they can't be trusted . i'm going to have to give him a different source of water or making him somewhere else .

9. Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast