Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P. moranensis got stolen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

i came hoem from school today and i grow some of my cps outdoors in the front see i see them very often . i looked at my pot with my p. moranensis and the plant in it was completley gone .its was a celan pull and i found some soil on the ground . i'm just wondering who could've done this . it could'nt have been a bird , squirrel or insect , because if it was then the pot would gotten tipped over and the other plants surrounding it must've have been distrubed as well and also the whole pot would've fallen down because it was at the very edge of my plant rack . i'm thinkings its my neighbors and i have had lots of trouble with them before and now . i wonder what i should do , i plan on setting up cameras as i am alls suspecting them for stealing the fruits off my moms guava tree and my aunt has witnesse it mnay times and had just told us . i've never had planst dissapearing before so i don't really know what to do . i don't feel really mad about it , it is easy to replace and i got a nep hybrid today that looks great so i'm ok but the fact that my neighbors did this out of their hatred really sickens me .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you want another. I have several young ones.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how you feel Goldtrap.. I detest stealing of any kind. Its too bad they dont chop off peoples hands for that here. Like the fruit off the tree, if you ask me, I will give you a huge bagfull, but if you just come up and pick off the tree Im likely to bean you in the head with a rock... lol Its a shame that people have no morals anymore. Hope you can replace your plants and settle your problems with your neighbors.

Good luck
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Jeff Hasenflu 623N.Schenley Ave.Youngstown,Oh44509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it was me i would kick some butt...... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that goldtrap. Who knows why people do things like that. I guess they get a thrill out of stealing/destroying other people's stuff. It's all inconsiderate people. They only think about themselves. Just like people who throw garage out of their cars. Why can't they just wait until they get home to throw it away. No one else wants to look at their junk [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]

-buckeye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it was eaten, by a squirrel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am more inclined to think it was a critter.. A person would have just taken the pot, and probably would have grabbed more than one.
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention they would have to had known what a Ping was. There are not many neighbors that know CPs even exist!

My pots of VFTs were knocked over last night too.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img] I think it was the neighbors cat (Grrrrrr...).

SF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast