What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp-books

hello everybody.
Id want to hear your judgment for those two book: the savage garden by Peter D Amato and carnivorous plants by Tony Camilleri. I have hear that the savage garden is very good book but I have heart nothing that second one...
I think that I order those in amazon.com but if there is some better place...tell me. and tell me also that kind of thing=
do I need very god english because I want to read too not only watch pictures even their are good.

Savage Garden is an excellent book that every CP'er should have. The book by Tony Camilleri has lots of pretty pictures, but little useful info.

I vote the savage garden. If you order from the author himself via californiacarnivorescom, he will autograph it for ya
smile.gif

thanks for information....but in californiacarnivores.com the savage garden cost $19 but in amazon.com that same book cost $14 and if I order that other book also I dont must to pay postage.

Back