What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat room link?

• Thread starter Cynic81
  • Start date

Cynic81

Frakkin Toaster
I noticed that all the threads containing links to the chat room have been deleted. So where can i get a link to the chat room? And why isn't there a link anywhere else?

They were deleted due to the space issue. Phil is buisy right now, and thats why he has not had the time to repost the link. Here is the link: http://home.petflytrap.com/cpchat/

Cole

Anyone wanna chat tonight? Say about mmmm 9ish eastern time? Come one come all.... lets have some fun and tell tall tales about the cp that got away hehehe
smile.gif

See ya there
Steve

Hm......I was wondering if this happen to you, but when I always put www.home.petflytrap.com/cpchat It will never work. For some reason you have to take out the www. I was wondering why that happens, or is it just me.

Well chat is mad at me tonight for something.. I give up... sorry guys I wasnt ignoring anyone...

Steve

TravTheBeeKiller;] got the boot at least it was not from the bees LOL. It was fun thanks for the chat you all.
tounge.gif
smile.gif

Travis

I'm in there now! Anyone wanna come chat? Me lonely!

I dont know what is wrong with chat.. I cannot get the login page to load in.. it started doing this last night, and its doing it again now.. funny thing is that earlier this afternoon it loaded in fine
sad.gif
I guess I'm just not meant to chat
sad.gif

Steve

Same exact thing with me last night and tonight
sad.gif

Seems to be working right now. I am logged in. I would try again.

Hey, I was wondering if you guys would like to chat tonight. I'm waiting in the chatroom for you =D. I'm a nice talking companion.

Hey, I'm in there if anybody wants to come!

SF

Nevermind, it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.
confused.gif

SF

Does anyone else still go to the chatroom? I haven't seen anyone in the chatroom for a long time. But I'll be waiting for you =D.

I go. But I haven't gone in a few days because, as my name in the chat dictates, TheChatIsWhack!!!

Lets chat tonight at 9-10 pm central, thats in two minutes from now.

For today, the chatroom is messed up. So, it would be postponed =(

SOMEBODY PM PHIL!!!

The chat room seems stable at the moment. Anyone up for some stimulating conversation?

Back