What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update to cp illustrations

I added some more details to my Venus Flytrap illustration.  I added a flower and some more traps.  Hope you enjoy.  Might take a few minutes to be visible.

revisedflytrap.jpg

I created it in illustrator drawing with the pen tool. Takes some time.

Wow, thats awsome. I wish I had illustrator, but Photoshop drained me.

Jkochuni

Thats absolutely incredible! You have a great talent. Do you have a graphics tablet? I use Illustrator as well but using the mouse is difficult. What version of Illustrator do you have?

Just beautiful!

Suzanne

I am currently using Illustrator 10. I used a mouse to create this image. I have always wanted to get a graphics tablet, but I have never gotten around to buying one. I am glad that you like it.

That is really awesome! Things like that take real talent to make. Where can I get illustrator?

Mike
smile.gif

That rocks!!! I hate to say this, but there is one thing that could be corrected... there is always a cluster of flowers on the flower stalk, not just one single flower.

Good luck!

i have been watching this topic for a few days (the pict never came up for me till today...).

you could sell picts like this. i know that most of us would buy a print. you could silkscreen it on to t shirts. this would make a great gift for any cp fan.

btw, i printed it. gotta hang it on the fridge!

peace,
technoracer

I thought about making the images into t-shirts. I would have to get a list of people that are interested in buying a t-shirt. also I will go back and add a cluster of flowers. If you are interested in buying a t-shirt let me know by posting a reply.

i sent you a pm.

i would also really like to see smaller 8 x 10 prints of these picts (as well as more picts&#33
wink.gif
that would be suitable for framing. i would love to have a few cp picts to hang around the house!

would anyone else be interested in prints?

technoracer

You can put my name on your t-shirt list.
I would love to have that pic on a shirt.

I have to move this week, but next week i am going to create a mock-up t-shirt and post it on this thread to see what everyone thinks of it. I will let you know when I finish.

Amazing talent! What a lovely pic
smile.gif
Now if someone would just draw a purple sundew....
biggrin.gif

I have corrected the venus flytraps flowers. Hit refresh if the image does not come in as the new one.

Back