What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test photo

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
DSC00083.JPG

Can you see this old photo? If so I have a few pics like to share...
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Travis

I can see your photo.

smile.gif

DSC00008.JPG

Here is the most recent photo of my 10 gallon tank or terrarium as my nep is slowly taking over. The tin foil makes it a little hard to get the picture just right...But my D. capenisis has really taken off.

DSC00007.JPG

My only aloe but does the job for my sunburns...*snicker snicker*

That is about it for photos for tonight...I am not a pro at taking pictures as you can see but you can at leat see what I took the picture of. I may post more later on...as I borrowed the digital camera from work since the boss is gone.
tounge.gif

Enjoy,
travis
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ Feb. 04 2003,04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
DSC00083.JPG

Can you see this old photo? If so I have a few pics like to share...
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Travis[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
very nice!
wink.gif

is that Nepenthes ventrata?

Travis, what are you using for light on the 10 gallon?
just curious

joe

Just a regular fluorescent light. Then I have tin foil for added light. Also keeps some of the light from escaping outside the tank.

Thanks weser - The nep seems happy.

Travis
smile.gif

I was looking at your photo, I was thinking how similar one of my setup is to yours. Then my wife walked by, looked at the pic and asked if I put a pic of my terrarium online? lol. I have the same aluminum to reflect the light back on the plants. Except I don't use aluminum foil, I use a roll of thick industrial aluminum that I got from work. The plants you have in the red pots looks the same as mine that I get from flytrap farms, even has the same sticker on it. Let me know if you got them from there. I even use the same plastic dishes under the pots to hold water. I get mine from Lowes. Is your nepenthes from Lowes too? It looks like the one that they sell. I thought it was was so funny when she looked at the pic and thought it was mine. My wife complains that mine setup is not attractive, but I tell her it's the beauty of the plants that really matter. Of course she don't agree with me.

Well I got the nep ventricosa from pft. Then purchased the red potted cp's from a nursery flower shop. They looked in pretty bad shape but with a little bit of tender-loving-care they are doing well. That is funny about the setup.
tounge.gif
I am sure having your wife thinking it was your setup was priceless. In thee eyes of Penny-Pinchers it is beautiful and plants seems to like too!!! lol
tounge.gif

travis

Back