Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emergency! need help a.s.a.p.!

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

I was outside spraying a line of carpenter ants in the gutter last night with ant killer when some of the spray got all over all my cps! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img] I rinsed them thoroughly with filtered water, but I don't know if that will save them! ***runs around panicking*** PANICKATTACKPANICKATTACK!!!

HELP!!! What do I do
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm, they might be ok if you immediately rinsed them. The only other thing I could suggest would be to transplant immediately into new media if the plants seem to be responding negatively.

Best of luck!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nowdays most pesticides aren't that "hard". I'm sure that nothing at all will happen. The amount on soil from a drifting spray would me small parts per billion or million at most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhh tank yous! I feel much better now! I will keep a close watch on them for the next few days, and I'll tell you how they are.

Thanx!
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FlytrapGurl,

last summer I was really sick, flu, and in my haze grabbed HERBECIDE and sprayed all my plants when i was trying to spray pesticide on some caterpillars that were devouring all my babies... a massive rinse w/ pots tipped and everything came through shining.

I am willing to bet that if I can survive spraying herbecide at them, yours can survive pesticide!
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks RP! UPDATE! They are all okay so far! ***jumps up and down praising thanks to God***
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Ohhhhh mannnnn!!! The three green dragons in one pot that I am taking care of for a friend are starting to die I think!!! All the leaves are blackening, going from the edges of the leaves inward! Should I transplant them Tell me now! I need to know today!

***groans*** I'm killing VFTs! Worse than that, I'm killing three of them! Even worse than that, they aren't mine!!!

Please help!!!
    FTG
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote (FlytrapGurl @ May 26 2003,05:40)
    Ohhhhh mannnnn!!! The three green dragons in one pot that I am taking care of for a friend are starting to die I think!!! All the leaves are blackening, going from the edges of the leaves inward! Should I transplant them Tell me now! I need to know today!

***groans*** I'm killing VFTs! Worse than that, I'm killing three of them! Even worse than that, they aren't mine!!!

Please help!!!
    FTG[/QUOTE]
    Just flush it again, hopefully they just got burned and aren't actaully dieing.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast