What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going cp hunting   ( in a greenhouse)

Hi All
I heard of some really good plants at otts greenhouse..... Neps and binata's, Flava, and a few diffrents sars.. tons of FTP's and diffrent sundews.. I will let you guys know how I make out tommorw..

Jim

otts??? is that in pa, like schewenksville??

yup that be the place!!! I will be there around 930 am.. going to try and save a few and maybe get some goddies for the collection!!!

I was just up there last weekend, no more than .25 a mile away, but didn't go there because they said they were closed, then I visited their web site, and it said 7 days a week! I'll be there next time I am in PA from VA. Let me know what they have so I can plan. (prices too) Another good place is Tilleys in coopersburg off of 309 n just north of quakertown. Let me know how it goes there, I remember YEARS ago getting vfts there when I went with my dad on his tool route.

Hi MCRW

I was there!! Got Two NEPS They had lots of VFT's Some sundews and some Purple Pitchers The NEps were $7.50 a peice and the they are in good shape... The sundews need some tlc to get them back to shape and the Pitchers are doing good to fair.. the VFT's were good to fair also they all were 4:50 each

The Neps are worth the price the plants were in 6' pots with a few traps but most were not producing Looks to me they once had 3 to 6' traps at one time....

Ott's also said that they are going to get Diffrent types of Neps and sarr's in in the next few weeks
Hope you grab a few if you go Good Luck

Jim

Back