What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite summer activity

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
WHat is your favorite summer activity?

Mine is playing tennis.

Wes
biggrin.gif

My favorite summer activity is hangin with my friends
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
rolleyes.gif

Swimming, biking, running, and fishing.
smile.gif

Ice cream. Lots of popsicles, swimming in the pool.

Oh yea I also enjoy... Just sitting outside staring at my cps.lol
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Toodles
tounge.gif
Wes

swimming in the cold cold Atlantic Ocean and in a local lake

My favorite summer activity is looking for cp's in the wild.

I forgot one! Watching my Carnivorous Plants eat many insects durning the summer months
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
smile.gif
*evil giggle*!

Hiking mountains in search of Pings, watching bears and other wildlife, wading waste deep in muck and sorting through reeds for Utricularia... my favorite thing about summer is 20 hours of daylight!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Whitewater rafting/kayaking

Oh, where to begin?
Beach....LOVE the beach (gotta have waves, though...no calm water)

Woods...Hiking in the woods rocks.

Ever been to the Sunken Forrest on Fire Island? You can hike through the woods to the beach...talk about the best of both worlds!

Frisbee....Love to toss the disk!

OH,YEAH: BBQ! steaks, burgers, dogs, grilled veggies....mmmmm....marinated puerto bellos with tomato and melted mozzarella.....

Anyone wanna come have a BBQ?

rolleyes.gif

Wakeboarding/skimming at the beach, hiking with or without a trail, playing "capture the flag", or just sittin around sketching my cp.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone wanna come have a BBQ?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I do, me me me!
biggrin.gif

Mike
smile.gif
(Don't forget the ketchup
wink.gif
)

when i was younger i used to love skateboarding, but then all of my skate pals moved away to college:(. unfortuantely i am taking a physics summer class at my college ( yuck!!!!!&#33
wink.gif
which is kinda time consuming...grrrr.  as of late i have been going to the beach, having BBQ's, and checking out various parks ( along with the occasional bike ride)  a lot with my pals. summer is also the perfect time to play shows and go to shows!!!    
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John Milford CT @ July 03 2003,7:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Feeding flies to my Green Dragons.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
dtto
biggrin.gif

When I am not trying to find someplace that's nice and cool to rest; I enjoy riding the moto swiftly through the miles of twisties in Northern California, attending Burning Man, cooking outside, rummaging through the flowerbeds for insects to feed my CP's, roasting coffee beans, and drinking lots of wine (not while riding of course).

Not much different than any other time of year.

cheers!
Chris

Swimming, gardening, weights, motorcycle riding, hiking, camping, fishing.....and palaying guitar in the twilight by my ponds.

Monkeyman,

Another Capture The Flag fanatic? I love that game!

I have a couple.  Reading my books.  Walking in the mountains (you won't need stair machines if you do enough of this
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
), playing RPGs, and then doing as little as possible, as long as possible, as much as possible (esp. when it's hot
wink.gif
).

paintballing..burning things..going to the movies..hanging with gf........its all good, oh, and eating garlic burgers with onion buns and lots of onions...followed by cherry pie and ice cream! And staring at my cp's

Back