What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Wishes!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Happy Birthday to two of our most talented CP growers!

I hope you both have a wonderful day filled with joy and...lots of cake and ice cream and candles that won't blow out.
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

HAPPY B-DAY GUYS!!!!

I wish you both much happiness on this special day!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Have fun and don't work too hard!
tounge.gif

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Tamlin and Rampuppy,happy birthday t you!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif

happy birthday ram and tam!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
<span style='color:red'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!</span>  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

May both of you have a Happy Enjoyable Birthday.:D

travis

Happy Birthday guys!
Now what cp's did you loved ones get you?
biggrin.gif

happy birthday
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tell us what you got for your birthday

Happy B-Day!!!! Hopefully Ram doesn't get a bigger mallet for his B-Day!!!1
Buckmaster

Darn - you beat me to it
tounge.gif
!
Happy B-day!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

- Brett

Well, thank you all very much for the Birthday greetings. At 51 I try to keep it pretty low key, but word always gets out. I spent the day with the plants. Phillip informed me that my prize plant is en route and since it was close enough to the day I consider this a Birthday present:) Also checking on some pots of Drosera arcturi (I had nearly forgotten since they have been outside since last March or so ) I noted some germination. The Mother provides! Later it was a jam session with my buddy, getting ready to knock some socks off in July at the Greyfox Festival: 3 days of camping and non-stop music and picking. George brought me a six-pack of Old Speckeled Hen, brewed in England and my favorite beer (and quite expensive here). There you have it!

Thanks all! My birthday has not yet arrived, I have 16 more days to go!

But, I have already recieved a very beautiful Mexican Chimenea for my patio. I am not expecting to get any CP's for my birthday, as I have not asked for any, and my family is pretty good about getting me what they want to get me!
smile.gif

I do know that there is something big coming... not sure exactly what it is... but I know my entire family got together and contributed... I have really been wanting an HP Jornada 568 for a long time... i doubt it, but I will cross my fingers.

smile.gif

Any how, thank you all so much for the wishes, and I will be sure to tell you all what I got! Oh, and Tam, Happy Birthday!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PlantAKiss @ June 05 2002,01:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Happy Birthday to two of our most talented CP growers!
I hope you both have a wonderful day filled with joy and...lots of cake and ice cream and candles that won't blow out.  
biggrin.gif

Suzanne[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Hold on here!! How many Birthdays does RamPuppy have in a year? So, a normal person would say be 20 years old but RamPuppy would be 40 years old - HOLY COW!!!
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
 Well, Happy Birthday again RamPuppy.
biggrin.gif

travis

ps
I am going to really question things if he has another one this year
confused.gif
. I'm kidding...just had to say something...hehehe