What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you score?

Kirk,
  Didn't you also leave with an S. 'Rosea' or two?
wink.gif

BTW, thanks for the multifida! Looks great in it's new home...

Yeah I've got meadow form N. diatas, and a unique clone (picked it out myself fomr Tony's
wink.gif
) at that.

I just saw your photo of it- doesn't look much like the one i have, does it? Very nice, though. I like the striped peristome. Be nice to be able to pick over the stock before it's sold.
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (schloaty @ Oct. 15 2003,8:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kirk,
  Didn't you also leave with an S. 'Rosea' or two?
wink.gif

BTW, thanks for the multifida!  Looks great in it's new home...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Schloaty,

I believe is was a Sarracenia purpurea ssp. venosa var. burkii or is it S. rosea? (If you read Barry Meyers Rice's article in the last CPN you'll understand what I'm rambling about) Anyways, THANKS for the generosity as there were about 5 of the little guys in the pot.

Glad the D. multifida is doing well. It is a really pretty plant.

Kirk,
  I think 'Rosea' is just another name for S. purpurea ssp. venosa var burkeii (so you don't have to write all that).  The seedlings came to me as S. 'Rosea' anyway, so whatever 'Rosea' is, that's what they should be.  I'll have to go check out that article...I really did think they were the same thing....
confused.gif

Back