What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tissue culture

Hi
i have tried TC(Tissue Culture) a couple of times and it has alway gone wrong
i just need some help to get it strait so i can start growing more CP's to give to evrybody
biggrin.gif

Let me know

Oliver
p.s. i have already looked at some internet sites on TC and they seem a little confusing if some one had some extra time could they explane hoe to do it instead of just posting a link
wink.gif

Oliver,
 Your question is a little broad.  Could you be more specific on your problem(s)?  ie. Your TC gets overgrown with fungus.  Also, what plants have you tried to TC?  I won't be any help....I don't think reading 2 chapters in a TC book qualifies as experience, but the above info might give someone trying to help a better idea of what you need to correct.

OK
yes my TC's get overgrown with fungus
the plant i'v tried are
some pine
bird of paradice
acacia
drosera
orchid
and some others i can't rember

LMK

Oliver

Hi,
Ok, hi again everyone. What methods are you using? I would imagine you aren't in a sterile enough environment and your cultures are becoming overgrown with fungus. You need to post alot more information on what your method is... what materials you are using etc.

-Inpha

Back