Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Student & Teacher Discounts

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I e-mailed my student identification card to Phillip and Jeff and I do not know how the process works . How are you suppose to know when the discount has been done , do I have to send the money for them to process the discount or do I have to wait till they e-mail me .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, what i did was goto KINKOS and make a photo copy of my report card and i sent the copy to them in the mail, you can do with e mail if you can scan the report card or something and send it to em.

what i did was i went to the buy a plant and looked at the prices,. then i went back to the main page and went down to "my account" i filed in my e mail and password and then i went back to BUY A PLAnT and they were all lowered, by like 1-2 dolers :biggrin:

i like to add stuff to my shoppign cart then goin to my acount and seein the price drop a few dollers,

NO OFFENSE IF THIS IS OFFENDING SOMEONE I DONT MEAN IT AS!!

pft.coms prices are really nice and offordable than other website which are way expensive, but i guess you can call me cheap [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have your account set up for the student discount.

So all you have to do is order [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Phillip , Could you reply my e mails when you have time and could you delete that order that I wanted to .