Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: My flytrap from Lowes??

Jeff Hasenflu 623N.Schenley Ave.Youngstown,Oh44509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when it was dying off acouple months ago whe ni bought it and it has seen then in the past month be sending out very small traps- so should i wait till next year to put it in dormancy then??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would wait. Typically the plants from Lowes are straight out of TC, so they don't need dormancy. I was in the same situation last year. This year, the VFT filled up a 6 inch pot and has 1 inch traps. So it was happy skipping dormancy, I think.

SF

Jeff Hasenflu 623N.Schenley Ave.Youngstown,Oh44509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds good to me - thanks [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No prob, it was my pleasure!

SF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just a note, if you got your flytrap in one of those square plastic boxes lowes does, ********** investigated this a while back (infact the idea was stolen from us, but we don't really care) we found that the plastic in the box must block a few needed bandwidths of light because the plants were simply not as healthy in them. I would suggest, that if you are using that box, that you not do so.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey