What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wow!

The forum looks great!
biggrin.gif

I can't say i'm a fan of the new emoticons. It also broke all our sigs...

I suppose there's a reason for it, though.

I'm not really thrilled with the emoticons either, but I don't want to complain.

On the plus side, I like the new look and the PMs are much improved!!

SF
tounge.gif

<span style='color:red'>Oh yeah, I also like the new addition of the little star on the post envelopes, if you've posted in that thread.</span>

SF

smile.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
 :;)
i think they are cool

I think that they are pretty neat, way more options and goodies!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
THANKS FOR THE FORUMS PHIL!!!

You can edit you personal profile to print your posts in whatever color you choose or use the iB code to set the color of your text in a post.  Editing your profile will print all your posts in the color you chose and the iB code only changes the color of the selected text in the post.

ghostface.gif

unclesam.gif

tounge.gif

Excellent!! Ty BCK.. I like this
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Your welcome!
biggrin.gif

I like your choice of blue. It's easy to read and doesn't hurt the eyes
laugh.gif

Looks like when you change colors they stay the old color in your previous posts.

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif
nm

edit: I fixed your second ghost face ;)

Down by the quick reply on the left side under "iB Code Buttons" are three check boxes under that is View All Emoticons.  Click on that and a box pops up with all of the available emoticons.
unclesam.gif
wink.gif

I love it although that green in Lithops post is totally unreadable
sad.gif
 Um... I hope you didnt say anything too important Lithops
tounge.gif
 if ya did I missed it

Edit: Man my spelling sucks! I guess its too early

Hey all,

Change is sometimes difficult to accept (for some) but this had to be done. We had far exceeded the capabilities of our old DB that was running the boards, and we have moved on to some very powerful stuff. We have a lot of nice room to grow.

We are working on color schemes and graphics to get the boards looking nice again, and You may have noticed, I just changed the color of the pinned topics back to grey so they are easily noticeable.

Oh yeah, and test your new text colors before you commit to them (by posting) because as pretty as green sometimes can be, it aint workin to well!
smile.gif
wow.gif

Hey,
    I like the new forum look and all, but some of the font colors can really roast your retinas.
                                     Kevin

I think that they are pretty neat, way more options and goodies!! THANKS FOR THE FORUMS PHIL!!!

That is what I said earlier... I changed to a darker green... Hope that helps!!

I like the feature of quick post,and unlimited space in your pm.box! I don`t however like the new avatars.

Glad to hear the new system is more robust - good work keeping up with the many CP borg we've assimiliated (resistance is futile
wink.gif
).

Is there any chance that some iB code or HTML will be enabled in sigs, or should i just go ahead and change mine, already?

Back