What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betcha you never...

Wishes for a prompt & thorough recovery!!!
lavenderdawn/valerie  
biggrin.gif

hope you get better
biggrin.gif

Zongyi_Yang = Zongyi Yang
(duh)

Hope you get better! pond boy,Noah s.gantnier

Aawww, thanks guys! For those who don't know, the growth plate is the cartilige part on the end of your bones. Somehow this controls and regulates growth in the arm. If it doesn't heal properly, one arm will be shorter than the other.

Thanks everyone!

SF

You're supposed to land on your head instead of your arm.
tounge.gif
Get well soon.
alandallas/alan

Hey Falcon,  "May your healing process be short and succesful".
biggrin.gif

You are lucky it is your arm.  If one of your legs was shorter than the other...you would walk in circles:
laugh.gif

Hi Snowy

Hope you get better!!!

I know how you feel but my situation wasn't as serious

I hate casts!!  I broke my 4th and 5th metacarpal in my hand playing basketball this spring break..  Man It was not a cool thing..  I didn't realise I broke my hand till a week later. I finally  went to the doctor where I had to get my hand rebroken and I was in a cast for 10 weeks..  (LOL It took so long to heal because I was being stuborn and kept playing Basketball..)

Hope you get better soon

LenG444/Lenny Gallego

You BETTER get better!
smile.gif

Love,
FlytrapgGurl/Kenny-Chesney-lunatic/Tanya

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Nov. 02 2003,12:28)]Hope you get better! pond boy,Noah s.gantnier
just wondering, are you related to noah on pft? noah has the same last name!!!
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
I'm sure of it!

Hi snowy,

I wish you a fast recovery, get well soon. dfalkanger aka, Doug Falkanger

Hope you heal fast! Aim more carefully next time
tounge.gif

-Schloaty (Dave)

Get well soon
smile.gif

Jerry-cool85k5

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SnowyFalcon @ Nov. 02 2003,6:28)]Aawww, thanks guys!  For those who don't know, the growth plate is the cartilige part on the end of your bones.  Somehow this controls and regulates growth in the arm.  If it doesn't heal properly, one arm will be shorter than the other.

Thanks everyone!

SF
that would be weird to see that

Back