What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow... look what we're gonna have

Hey All

Here's our newest offering... showing up on our site Monday

nep3.jpg

nep2.jpg

nep1.jpg

I expect the prices to be between 29-35 dollars. 6-8" hanging baskets with pitchers 4-6" in size.

We're not sure of the exact plants... but we'll have some Alata, some Maxima some nepenthes coccinea.

If you're interested, they'll be posted on the front page of the site monday.

We'll have 30 total as a test run. Will be offering about 1000 by January.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Phil

Those are really BIG astounding plants. Tons of pitchers!! The maximas look really cool. Pft is going to have more nepenthes than flytraps soon!!
p.s. are you guys going to have cephalotus someday? those are really neat.

Those neps look awesome. Will they be expensive to ship though? How will you ship them? Just curious
smile.gif

I would like to trade in my avatar prize certificate thing for the second nepenthes please
smile.gif
I'll pm you my addy in a few minutes
thanks
-Spectabilis

I want a maxima, if only I had room in my enclosure for it. It seems that the last Nepenthes that you sent me became invasives and have almost completely taken over the growing space.he he. But then I might send one of my extra ventracosas to school to make room for a maxima.

Alan
smile.gif

Back