What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New s/n

rock.gif
I like your original name better.
biggrin.gif

really ?
smile.gif
Ummm yeah but im starting a website thats going to be open soon and its kind of Unproffesional to have a screen name thats say's Outtayurieague lol its to arragant but it does fit my Attitude
tounge.gif

smile.gif
:)

My mistake i thought you were talking about changing your pft screen name.
Sorry

Hello,
    I would immediatly edit out the bad words placed in your second post..Its against the rules,and there are people that dont want to see that here including me. Thanks,
                     Kevin

I read that and it slipped right by me. I changed the word to arrogant, it has the same meaning. Electric Carnivores if you want to change it to another word thats fine, just keep it clean.
To Electric Carnivore's defense, the word is really a borderline word, and I don't think he meant any harm by it. But since he had to change the spelling to get the filter to accept it I thiought it was best if I edited it.

Wondered  if that was what you guys were talking about.  I don't consider the original word vulgar.  It's defined as meaning "cheerfully self-confident or conceited"*.  Probably came across as vulgar because it was spelled wrong.

smile.gif

BCK

*American Heritage Dictionary

Hey,
He could have easliy used cocky, but had to use letters to play on another form.....
Kevin

Back