What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail surprise

Guess what I recieved from UPS.
6 Leopard Geckos =D.
They are so cute, I think they are pale.
A little on the slim size so I hope to buff them up =D.

Well, I got to finish their tank
talk to you soon =D.

Congrats on the gizzards. I mean, lizards.
laugh.gif
Take good care of them.

I hope they do well for you! Congratulations on your new pets!

SF

Also I've been recieving a lot of seeds in the mail from all of you guys. I just like to thank you guys, I think I'll pm those people shortly, but not today, I HAVE 4 TESTS TOMORROW!!
=(, but I'll pm every1 of you that helped me lately.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Good luck on the tests!

Have fun with the geckos.  I love geckos - one used to live behind the bathroom mirror in one of my apartments in Miami (and ate the ants living in the cracked floor
tounge.gif
).  Every morning when i came in to shower, he'd fall out from behind the mirror, stunned, and sit there for a few minutes before waggling back under the mirror.

Cool

We have skinks here that eat the bugs in our bathroom.lol.:p

I personally really dislike skinks. They're fat, not very smart and look like snakes when moving fast.

Not my favorite creatures.

SF

That reminds me, time to feed my ball python =D.

good luck with the leos. If you raise them together, make sure there are atleast 6 different hide areas, as, even though you have babies, they may still be terriotrial. If you see any bully babies, seperate them to make sure not all the food are eating by just one.

Back