What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pets do you have?

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Post what pets you own other than your CPs! Here's my petlist...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Dogs:</span>

•1 male orange sable Pomeranian

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Reptiles:</span>

•1 huge male Leopard Gecko

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Fish/Invertibrates:</span>

2 Gallon:

•1 male betta

29 Gallon:

•2 Angelfish (one Black Veil/Typical hybrid, as you can see faint stripes on his sides, and one Koi/Marble hybrid)
•2 female Platties (one mottled one and one 'Mickey Mouse' variety one)
•2 Glass Cats
•3 Cories (cutest things in the world.. two bronzes and one.. um... strange-looking huge one with dark gray stripes on the eyes and dark gray, tightly-packed spots all over the rest of the body... and no, it's not a panda variety)
•1 YoYo Loach
•2 Albino Glowlight Tetras

And that's all, folks!Of course, sometimes the fish population of mine can rapidly change with new fish/fish dying... new fish most of the time though
wink.gif

So, what pets do you all have?

I have a doberman (red phase) that is a chicken. A torte cat. An albino cornsnake (4') and a savannah monitor.

1 cat (Mara Jade)
8 goldfish (1 over 10 years old)

Steve

Two Greyhounds. My upstairs neighbor has a French Bulldog that's down here a lot, too. They make for an odd trio of dogs.
biggrin.gif

Capslock

Oh man this is a big one for me i love having pets!
smile.gif
I have 1 chameleon 4 Geocks 1 Red eye tree frog and got lucky in the past years and a Prianha (Red):D

I have 4 cats and tropical fish. I use to breed leopard geckos for a few years. I have kept many other frogs, turtles, lizards,and fish (fresh and salt) over the years. I had a Red Belly Piranha for several years, pictures on my odds and ends page under fish. You can see my many pets on my pets page:
http://www.geocities.com/elgecko1989

4 ferrets, 1 dog (golden retriever/golden lab mix female) and 39 gal fish tank and 125 gal fish tank(125 just getting restarted....)
Andrew

2 cats -
one nine year old named Barcelona and one 3 year old named Niles.

1 dog -
black lab/english lab mix. she's about 2 years old and is named Matti.

1 betta

^_^

I used to have kitties but now I'm down to one dog...my beloved Jonah (in my avatAr).   He is a wire-haired fox terrier...11 1/2 years old.   Joy of my life.  
biggrin.gif

Hey FTG...when are you going to post your pic on the personal photo thread? If Nep G can give it up and post...so can you.
biggrin.gif
We want to see aaaallllll the members/friends.

Suzanne

Well, we have two dogs (one black lab mix and the other a pure breed beagle) and about 6 cats that live outside. Oh, i also have a fish that my sister gave me. I did have 3 pekin ducks but something got them a few nights ago when they were down at our creek.
sad.gif

-buckeye

Besides the plants?
cool.gif

I have Black Lab named Cleo, about 12 years old, a 29 gallon tank with some fish (lost track after I left for college, but the parents tell me only 3 platties and the bristlenose pleco survived an Ich outbreak
sad.gif
).

i was wondering when somebody was gonna make a topic like this
wink.gif
.i have alot of animals so i hope i can name em all :

ball python , cockatiel , quail , arowana , bettas , doberman , terrier mix , wiener dog , 2 chickens , rabbit , dove , squirrel , goldfish , koi , plecostomus , 2 cats ,

I don't have that many pets. I only have a Mitre Conure and 2 Emp. Scorpions.

The only pet I have is the occasional uninvited mouse.

travis

My pets: I have a dog (austrailian shepherd) ("Kota"), Cat ("Buttons"), and two horses ("Black") ("Hank").

Cole

Two boxers: a male(Weasel) and female(DB-Doodle Bug)both 83lbs
Two canaries:both females, one orange (orangejello) and one yellow (Lemonjello)
Four Zebra Finches (no name)
Two Orange cheeked Finches (The Wallendas)
Two Society Finches (no names)
Four Diamond Doves (no names)
Twelve Ring-necked Doves and four on the way (no names)
Four Hens: Yard Bird:Miss Bea, Standard Aracana: Miss Edna, Bantan Aracanas: Miss Lucille and Miss Pearl
One Rooster, Silas, a mixed between Rhode Island Red and a bantam chocion.
Twelve Chinese Painted Quail (one named Chicklet)
Five Japanes Quail
Fourty five fancy piegions (two on the way)
I think that is enough!
Eee I eee I owe!

Drosera petiolaris
Drosera petiolaris red flower
Drosera broomensis
Drosera derbyensis x lanata
Drosera darwiniensis x falconeri
Drosera darwiniensis
Drosera falconeri 1
Drosera falconeri 2
Drosera lanata, N.T.
Drosera kenneallyi
Drosera kenneallyi x lanata
Drosera ordensis Mulligan's Lagoon
Drosera paradoxa

and one cat.

cool.gif
I have 2 little gold fish. Bob, who's kinda golden, a regular gold fish, and Joey, who's a telescope goldfish, which means his eyes look really big like telescopes !

You can tell who gets the attention - the drosera or the cat.  China Cat Sunflower is a very nice cat, too.
I am envious of those who have the room to keep all those animals.
Goldtrap - you keep a squirrel?!!!  
rock.gif

I only have a cat. I also spent six years working at a tropical fish wholesaler, taking care of (a) section of freshwater fish as well as my passion - the saltwater fish and inverts. I did "take ownership," but they really weren't MY pets.

Back