What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lesson for the day?

Wanted to share this with a little lesson for the day..
This gave me a good chuckle when a customer emailed me a very nice reply and picture after receiving a plant.. basically mentioning how nice and O it was bigger than expected!

IMGA0001.JPG

The lesson.. always keep a small variety of supplies on hand when expecting a new arrival LOL

T

HAHA! Yeah, a bigger pot would be a good thing right about now. :)
Andrew

LOL! What a silly customer.
wink.gif

And Tony.. I ran .. in the snow.. uphill to the local hardware store, and arrived as they were closing.. Tada!

n_campanulata.jpg

Next time I order, I'll keep a few gallon pots handy..

HEHE Looks much more comfortable now!
Tony

Now that is just tooooo funny!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great testimonial for you Tony.
smile.gif

Hello,
LOL, Trashcan, nice plant! How much snow did you get in Puyallup? Enumclaw got 4 inches in 6 hours. Still sorta snowing.
Kevin

Seemed like a lot! It stopped snowing at around 3 though here. It didn't really stick too much, but it was really cold. Somehow, pajama pants, dickies, undershirt, sweatshirt, and beanie were not enough to stay warm!

(And thanks!)

wow.gif
Um... is that ... a ... campanulata?!?

It's HUGE!

Wowsers.

Yes it is! My box stand seems to have collapsed under the weight (seriously!).. I'll have to do a better job waterproofing it next time.

Holy mackeral! What is the diameter of that campanulata? I though mine was getting big!

Due for a feeding this evening, though, so watch out, Trashcan, I'm comin' for ya!
tounge.gif

I have to take a pic for you guys (especially Tony), as this is one of my favorites!

Back