What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVERYBODY!!!!!!! Looky here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's advocate here but I am pretty sure that Droseradude mentioned that CaptnD is his neighbour so isn't it quite possible that they sit there giggling away and posting things at the same computer, for fun?

May be wrong but that's what I thought all along...

Cheers, Troy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ Nov. 26 2003,6:01)]what do you mean by "descriptive"?
and maybe instead of just "EVERYBODY! LOOK HERE!"
which could be about anything at all,
the subject should be something like "Even MORE sap about how special we all are!"
So those who thought it was only funny the first time,(barely) and think its now just pointlessly repetitive and lame and a huge waste of time and space, can know what the post is about, and not bother to open it at all..
I think thats what is meant by "more descriptive"..

Scot

I can watch the one log off so the other can log on...

if they are neghbors... well...

who really cares? as has been said, pointless, repetitive.
smile.gif

LMAO Scot.. well said
laugh.gif

First off, I'm not in san jose. Second, the cap has used my computer to talk. we're neighbors. If you guys hate this so much, just (as Tamlin said) ignore it! Troy, yeah, he was posting things at my computer. . . but boys don't really giggle.
biggrin.gif
rock.gif

Well Droseradude and Captain Drosera...since you two like to have fun, why don't you join in and post your pics over on the photo thread?
biggrin.gif
Its a FUN and VERY SPECIAL thing to do!
laugh.gif

Maybe sometime, PAK. Rampuppy, thanks for editing out the IP. would be nice if you took the whole thing out, tho. Really, just ignore the post if you hate it!

p.s. my birthday is pft's birthday, mwooohhahahahahahaha (march 3)
biggrin.gif
Actually, so is Cerius's

look man, The two identies are linked together by the same ip adress for EVERY SINGLE POST. At a certain point back in time, the IP address for both of you changes, but it is still the same one...

now, since nodes and relays don't change their IP's all that often, it is a good bet this is the static IP address assigned by your ISP, and either you re-set your modem, or your ISP sent a re-set signal to it, but regardless... the facts stand.

As far as I am concerned this little guessing game, which has spilled over into other topics via your signature is verging on SPAMMing the boards, and I am asking you politely to end it. Were not trying to censor you, we just telling you that a great many people find this annoying, and I gurantee you, I don't go looking for this stuff, I am to the point I don't dip into a thread unless I think it will interest me, I read this thread because many multiple members pointed it out to me, so you know when I start popping up asking stuff to stop, that it's getting to the point where the owners and mods consider it to be a problem.

Oh, and while I have the luxury of ignoring a lot of stuff, if you look at the title next to my name, you will understand that now that it is brought to my attention, I can't ignore it. Hint for future peaceful co-existence with the members of this community: If a joke is not well recieved the first time, it probably won't be the second time either, and when lots of people point this out, your not engendering friendly relations... and that is what we are here for isn't it?

In case some of you haven't noticed, the "special"  posts have been stopped. what some people are annoyed by is the "alter ego, secret identity" thing. Now that shouldn't be too annoying, I know repitition of something you don't like can get irritating. BUT, in written form, when you see the "P.S. you'll never guess. . . ", you can just disregard it, even stop reading the p.s. . . . on his posts. So, like Tamlin said, just ignore it. What I think is that the best way to counter this is to not pay attention to it. Soon it will be on page 2 of general discussions, and we can all pay less attention to it. Captain drosera has less knowledge and interest in cps, so maybe that's why he does things like this. Look, I can get him to stop this since you folks don't like it. and I will. Now just disregard this thread for some time, and things should get back to normal.

OK.. whatever...

since you to are such chums (and in my mind are the same person.), and you have stated your desire to let it sink, I'm going to lock the thread and let it do so like a brick in the east river.

If anyone has a problem with that, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back