What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVERYBODY!!!!!!! Looky here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Previously i said, EVERYBODY'S special EVERYBODY's unique and EVERYBODY's different. Here's some new things.
EVERYBODY HAS FEELINGS
WE'RE ALL WINNERS :)
Now here's a song
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
We're all special special special
tounge.gif
We're all different different different
tounge.gif
We're all unique unique unique
We're all d-d-d-different!!!!!
WE're all u-u-u-unique!!!!!
We're all s-s-sp-speci-special!!!!
dum dum dum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dum dum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than i bow and everybody cheers
laugh.gif

thanx yall!! And all u mods out there ur special 2!!!
-Captain Drosera
P.S. You will NEVER guess my secret alter ego!! hahahahah
hehe: And don't kick me off the forum, i'm a good person.

Hey that reminds me of the play I was in "rumple stiltskin" Iwas a gnomb and our song was: "we must obey our motto the gnombs most solemn creed twas rightin oh so long ago its words are what we heed,harrumph,bum bum bum bum badum badum bum,harrumph" and when we were walking we would sing "dum de deum de dum dedum de dumdum de dum de dum de dum de dum dum de dum dum de de de de dum,harumph,dume dum dum dum dum de dum de dum de dum de dum dum de dum de dum de dum de dum dum dum dum de dum dedede dum."
smile.gif
lol

* stares at captaindrosera in disbelief
wow.gif

NOTE: i am not captain drosera (to relieve your suspicions)

Could we please use more descriptive subject lines on our posts.

Thank You.
joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ Nov. 26 2003,3:01)]what do you mean by "descriptive"?
I think he means the same thing we are all thinking... "What the **** is this all about?" Is this something we really need to be taking up forum space with?

Steve

you had some entertainment when you saw it didn't you? it was pretty funny and. . . interesting. and no, I am NOT the same person as captain drosera despite an accusation and what a lot of people may be thinking.
smile.gif

I think by "alter ego" he means his real name.

OK then. This is your one chance to explain who he CaptDrosera is, and how you know him.

Captain drosera is a good friend of mine, and my neighbor. I have known him for a while and am very lucky to have a fellow cper neighbor and friend who lives nearby. You may think that we are the same person just cauze I said something or some things like him in the last couple of days. the fact that the names are kind of the same doesn't help much. However, we are not. As a matter of fact, he doesn't like nepenthes, and I think they are cool. We both have similarities and differences. I dont think anyone was too offended by these posts, they didn't contain any bad material, they were just sort of strange. I do not wish to reveal cap. droseras name without his permission first. Personally, I dont think these posts waste space, aren't they slightly funny? (in a
rock.gif
 or
laugh.gif
 sense, or both of those).

In conclusion, captain drosera is a good friend of mine, but his full "alter ego" will be unknown for now.

and if anyone has any problems with these interesting posts, check the locked rules on the top and pm me or the captain how this violates. (that sounded kinda like I'm mad or something, but I'm not.)
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

droseradude,
To me the posts where funny as in strange as in he came across as needing a little tweeking on his medies.  People who are a half bubble off level make me twitchy.  I don't mind strange, odd-ball behavior from somebody I've known awhile 'cause there is a basis of understanding there, but from a complete stranger; it just sets off alarms in my head that this person might need help.  Not the best first impression to give people that you may need advice from.

BCK

first, how did you quote from that? is that a moderator power- quoting from different or/and locked topics? as for the second, I wouldn't know for sure how much he thought when posting. o well. he must be fighting crime now, maybe he'll give some input on the topic after he defeats the evil (scary music) MAGNETO!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]first, how did you quote from that?

He highlighted the text, right clicked on his mouse, selectected copy, came to this topic, clicked "add reply", clicked on the "quote" button, pasted the text in, clicked the "quote" button again, and clicked the "add reply" button to post his reply.   Basic cut and paste that anybody can use.

As Trashcan said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (trashcan @ Nov. 27 2003,12:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]1. Think before you post.  

rock.gif

BCK

I dislike very much those who consistently knock others who are apparently trying to make others happy. Names like "weird", "strange",etc.,or even the inferance of abnormality is very unadult like and "inflamatory" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back