What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVERYBODY!!!!!!! Looky here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEACEMAKER time. okay, peace now. happy thanksgiving. Lets think of something  to be THANKFUL about in these posts. the cap was only being fun. end o' discussion, but don't lock this.

Well what else do you intend to post here? More nonsense?

Hey Nep-Gorilla. :) jk. I'm not posting nonsence, all of this has a PURPOSE, It's to make u all feel SPECIAL. Remember. I have feelings too. I know u do. I'm not insane. I'm just happy. I like sundews. Capensis rule. They will eat... ALL NEPENTHES hahahahaha, i like sundews. more than nepenthes. hahaha. K enough of that. So remember Nep-Gorilla, EVERYBODY has feelings. jk.
-Alan
laugh.gif

Captain Drosera,
Stop, your annoying! Everything you say is nonsence, and even with that nep gorilla slur, isn't helping. Stop.
Kevin

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well what else do you intend to post here? More nonsense?

haha well Nep G you nailed that one right on the head
rock.gif

by the way CaptainDrosera I know youre just jokin around and havin fun and all, but you really shouldnt call NepG, Nep-Gorilla.
wink.gif
As funny as it may seem, some people actually take offense to others doin stuff like that to thier name... go figure.

Have fun all, but remember that if you don't find this nonsense fun, you don't have to participate, and the thread will die. If any incivility on anyones part arises, this topic will be closed.

So far, things have been pointless, but polite in my opinion. It is the Owners intent that all posts be respected and remain open and uncensored, and I'll back that. We do not censor or censure at Terra Forums.

Personally, I find this thread empty of meaning, and I will simply ignore it unless things devolve more than they have. If you agree with my opinion, then just let this thread die. If it is resurrected, ignore it some more ;-)

All I have to say is LOL... I have nothing against this post and I have nothing against droseradude or CaptainDrosera..

But Can we just all chill alittle?? Esp.. with the angry posts and the disrespect with name changing such as Nep-Gorilla.

I know sometimes pointless posts can be annoying sometimes but droseradude or captaindrosera meant no harm..

Lenny

The Captain is back!!!!! Everybody deserves RESPECT :) lol
-Captain Drosera
P.S. You will NEVER guess my secret identity.

The Captain needs to be degraded. Retire of your postion.

DISMISS

The captian is only a simple cadet getting ready to be taken out of flight school.

No, no. hes a superhero, not a captain of a ship or plane, etc.

Captaindrosera , what've you've been smoking lately ? , j/k
biggrin.gif
, i find this topic to be meaningless and and empty inthough yet i find it to give off some humor .

Cap. are you a preschool teacher...I think thats you`r "real" identity:p

look... nabbing someones icon, especially off their web site, is theft.

oh, and so we can end this game... if you want to know who is who.. just check the IP addresses on the posts... sheesh.

no, no. you can get avatars like EC's off the menu on "avatar options" see for yourself.

How do you check the IP? sorry, not a computer genius.

ok, your right...

it's a glitch... now you know, so you shouldn't exploit it.

Hey Ram,
Members dont get to see all the IP addresses like Mods and Admins...  

I do agree that even though some custom avatars are available on the list it is in very poor taste to use it as your own. Although mine is available as freeware, I for one would be very disappointed to see a bunch of other people using it as their own, especially after all the effort I went through to get it approved for use here in the first place. What some may consider "fun" may not necessarily be considered that way by the original owners of custom avatars.

Steve

well silly me... let me end the guessing then.

Captain Drosera's home IP addy:  66.1*2.214.***
Drosera Dudes home IP addy:      66.1*2.214.***

Traceable back to San Jose California, and a Pacbel.net ADSL node.

isn't it scarry what we can do?
smile.gif

(Edited out the IP addy numbers so that it can not be used against the user... but rest assured, what I say is true.
smile.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back