What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I need some ideas of where to get, and what to get for lighting for my (cross your fingers) "new" 55 gal aquarium for my cps. I am basically running out of room and my 30 gal is full of plants and I want to get some of them out of there, you know, keep the neps together, etc. Basically, I want to maximize the amount of space I have (I was thinking of running a gro light onto a shelf supported by four legs, (like a table) and using the space underneath it as well as on top of the "table". I have sufficient light for the 30 gal tank, but I need some suggestions on the 55. I have n. alata, n. ventricosa, n. sanguinea, d. capensis, d. spatulata, parrot plant(don't even want to try to spell that one), 2 pings, and a few others I am forgetting. So, throw your ideas my way, I found this aquarium for a steal at $50...

You can put aluminum around sides to keep the lighting in. Plus if you want more light you could put sand in the 55 gal aquarium. The only problem is that when the neps grow they will need more space. So maybe use plastic containers.

Hope that helps,
Travis

Just moving this to the terrarium forum where you might get more response from other tank/terrarium users.
smile.gif

*POOF*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back