Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my December CPN today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coolness Tamlin. So are they going to be added to the registerd cultivars then?
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Dr_Carnivorous_Plant @ Dec. 16 2003,17:19)]My CPN came in today and I must say it is a good one. (deleted text) Then of course there is a few articles about Utricularia and a book review by Berry Rice. I would love to get the book for the surpurb pics, but I can easily see a few of them on the author's website ( http://www.honda-e.com ). A website that I think you should vist because he has GREAT pics. Even some that are looking up out of the pitchers. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Hey Folks,

I want to clarify something. The nice Japanese book I reviewed in CPN is hard to buy from Japan, so Makoto Honda (in the US) has offered to be a go-between for you. HOWEVER, the pictures on his web site are not related to the book. Makoto Honda is not an author of the book, he's just a nice guy who is offering to help people in the USA buy the book.

Cheers

Barry
    Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
    Co-editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makato isn't just 'a nice guy who is offering to help people in the USA buy the book.', he's a nice guy who's helped myself and several other UK CPers to get hold of a copy too. The books are sent directly from Japan, after Makato has received payment, so as long as you can send US Dollars (I used International Money Order) you should be able to get a copy anywhere.

Vic
    They say that money talks, but all it ever says to me is goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Vic Brown @ Dec. 18 2003,06:01)]Makato isn't just 'a nice guy who is offering to help people in the USA buy the book.', he's a nice guy who's helped myself and several other UK CPers to get hold of a copy too. The books are sent directly from Japan, after Makato has received payment, so as long as you can send US Dollars (I used International Money Order) you should be able to get a copy anywhere.

Vic
    Hey Vic,

Excellent. I stand corrected. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Barry
    Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
    Co-editor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12