Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lord of the Rings

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw it on Sunday. It was awesome, but say what you like, I have had a soft spot for horses most of my life, and I'm still in trauma.. *has convulsions* And this question is driving me nuts: It DID have "No animals were harmed in the making of this film" in the end credits... right?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FlytrapGurl, I don't think you need to worry about that, most all of that was done digitally, there were only a few scenens where horse owners from all over NZ came out, got costumed up, and 'rode into battle'. Once the arrows started flying, it was digital. (To a point)

My comments:

Breathtaking... I will have to see it again.

I never thought Olephants were THAT big! Kudos to the effects team for that, and Minas Tirith... I wouldn't mind livin there.

And Eowen (sp?) I would hope that Faramir (sp?) never makes her mad later in life. She has skills.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely one of the best movies I have seen! I left VERY impressed. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] They did the best job that they could do with following the book.

Loved it!
    Cole
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ Dec. 23 2003,08:11)]FlytrapGurl, I don't think you need to worry about that, most all of that was done digitally, there were only a few scenens where horse owners from all over NZ came out, got costumed up, and 'rode into battle'. Once the arrows started flying, it was digital. (To a point)
    *brightens* Yayyyyy...

*dances*

Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good movie like the other ones. the only part i didn't like was the "release the prisoners!" part, god that was gross...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123