Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Music

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My absolute favorite; "The Chairman of the Board" He wasn't given that name for nothing. I met Sinatra three times...he has class and style...something that none of our current entertainers have and an attribute that is sorely lacking in general society today.

Latin jazz, Samba, Salsa...that is real soul music. If you can sit still when listening to Sergio Mendez...you are dead. You just gotta' grab your honey and dance. His lead female singer, when I saw him, was introduced as a "wiskey drinkin' cigar smoking, man haten' Carioca" who had a voice that would shatter your drink glass in the back row.

Antonio Carlos Jobim...what can I say except...: [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/blues.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am primarily into punk (real punk though not that new wave GAP punk.) And if I have to listen to the radio it is usually set to a rock/alternative station.

Favorite Bands:

Strung Out
    Millencolin
    No Use For A Name
    Pennywise
    Lagwagon
    Ten Foot Pole
    Face To Face
    Samiam
    Goldfinger
    Sublime
    Pully
    Shpongle
    Dire Straits

(and yes I know those last two are not punk.)
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My little but could be a long list of bands/music:

Green Day
    Motely Crue
    Old Metalica
    Offspring
    Esham
    Beastie Boys
    Kool Moe Dee
    Ice Cube
    Da Yoopers
    Etherimics
    John Cash
    Tom Petty
    AC/DC
    Guns-N-Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
    John Lee Hooker
    Prince
    Rocky Horror Pircture Show Soundtrack

I have more but who is going to want to read all of them anywho.
    Travis [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (swords @ Jan. 02 2004,16:01)]I love heavy metal!
    Especially bands like: Manowar, Venom, Black Sabbath, DIO, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Bathory, Onslaught, WASP, Akira, Celtic Frost, Sodom, At War, Exciter, Iron Maiden (old), Death SS/Sylvesters Death, AC/DC (old), Gamma Ray, Running Wild, Grave Digger, etc...
    All of those....I am slightly into Death metal
    (Mainly Slipknot...but none of their songs that focus mainly on the non sensical grunts)
    And Black Metal..Disturbed,Iced Earth,Drowning pool

but Mainly good old heavy rock everything from Metallica to Iron maiden and yes even Rammstein
    Can't live without-
    Black Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Greenday, Slipknot, Metallica, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Rammstein, Guns and Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, Slayers, Lynard Skynard, Blues Brothers, ZZ top, Pantera, DIO, etc, etc, etc

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot White Snake, Scorpions, Charlie Daniels band, and of course Johnny Cash...
    Also for some reason I love Celtic music... Bagpipes and Violins especially

Edit:Edit: gah...too many... Billy Idol (My mother loved him because of his snarl lol) and Danzig...And Van Halen! and any other 70's-90's heavy metal-Heavy rock you want to add...like Pink Floyd or Twisted little sister

E:E:E: Judas Priest and the Beastie Boys and
    System of A down
    2.0 Burmese Python
    0.0.1 Sandfish
    2.4.1 Leopard Gecko
    1.1.13 Beardies
    0.2 Desert Tortoise Hatchlings
    -Wish list-
    Candoia SP.
    Frilled Dragon
    C.Quadricornis

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Don't hold yourself back Sliz. Add some more [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] ! I like Celtic music and songs, and will listen to any type of music or band at least once. I usually listen to clasical music on the radio. They don't repeat the same music/songs all day long. I like the old 60's and 70's groups best. Paul Revere and the Raiders, The Who, Roy Orbison, Chet Atkins, Weird Al Yankovic (did you know his dad played the accordian too?), The Doors, etc.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    BCK
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sound of a fly struggling to get out of a flytrap is music to my ears......

other plesant sounds include jazz and classical to good old bands like Korn, Manson, Nirvana, and the rage filled screams of Eminem...... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I just know all this Kenny Chesney talk has me in mind! The lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! WHOO!!! I'll tell you why I was off so long in a new topic in a sec.. You should've seen me last night, guys!! I looked at the TV guide (thank Almighty God I did) and what did I see but THREE STRAIGHT HOURS OF KENNY CHESNEY STUFF!!!!!!!! Whoo.. sorry about that.. I swear, when I called up my best friend, she later told me I yelled "OHMYGAWDGUESSWHAT" about eight times... I swear, I was so giddy about this that I couldn't eat my dinner..

The first hour was a concert, second hour was a behind-the-scenes type thing (that was the most entertaining thing in the world... I'll never go into a Waffle House again without thinking of it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] ) and the third thing was something else.. anywho, my mom called up in the middle of the first hour wanting me to record another copy of everything for her.. hehe. Believe it or not, we are both devoted Kenny Chesney fans, and I found that out only a few months ago. LOL.. okay, I think I've given you enough of an earful.. Now this taped three hours will add to the accumulation of Kenny stuff that I put in the VCR and watch for the umpteenth multiple times every week. *drool*
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back, FTG!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast