Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School is cancelled... again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Wow! The first two days of school at my college have been cancelled because of weather (snow). I guess I have another day of Xbox Live to look forward to. Seriously though, it is scary trying to drive, all the roads are completely iced over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah man, what bad luck you have! Even if it snowed down here in South Florida, (a highly unlikely occurence) I'd still have to go to school. I'm homeschooled and all I have to do is get out of bed and head to the living room to get my books.

SF

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny theres none here at all barely but I hear its comming north. Heck I dont know if I should to go to work or not the boss made an announcement yesterday not to risk it and of course its just starting to hit now, when I should be gettin ready to go to work. I think I'll wait and see what happens and just go in late heck its better than the kid and I getting stuck in it.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky... Right now as I speak, I'm in class doing boring databases. By the way whats your Gametag for xbox live and what games do you play on live?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm stuck at work with NO SNOW.

Patrick...don't you miss me?? Now all you have to do all day is play that darn ol' Xbox. lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SnowyFalcon,

How do you like home-schooling? How does it work? (i.e. who teaches you? Homework? Do you test at home or at a local school?)

I'm researching schooling options so I can prepare for my daughter (due in mid-April). It's a bit early, but I'd like to know costs of homeschooling and private schools (i.e. Montessouri etc.)

DOH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Len: My gamertag is brokenwatch. I only play Project Gotham Racing 2, although I have some other live games.. this is my fav

Plantakiss: Gee, you can send me a message once in a while, too. Now that you have a yellow box, you think you're all important and can't talk to me anymore (and your friend is right, maybe you should see a doctor).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering about that. What does the yellow box mean? Is it a level of moderator?

SF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast