What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your'e gonna be proud

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Today, we went shopping, and I splurged. In the matter of hrs, I spent $50 on on plant accessories. I even bought a small can of Can 'o' Crickets.

Just part of being a CP grower
tounge.gif

I remeber I went to the St. Louis CP Socity Show & Sale. There I went down the sales table three times, and I think I spent like 50 or so dollars.

yep , welcome to the obsession
biggrin.gif
and its all part of being a cp'er . i rmeber when i spent about 200 dollars all in one day on an order , but it was on the internet .

yep, only problem is, I have to find a way to make room for all the plants I have now.

Thats all part of it Wesley,buy the way ,the sarr seed you sent me should be sprouting any time now.
smile.gif

Jerry

cool, tell me how they come out. I am going to do mine in Feb, and just leave them out tell they sprout.

Aha, made room.
windowsill.jpg

Do you like it?  I hope to get another one to put on the window not pictured.  I have the best room in my house for growing plants.

Back