Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Darwin Awards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the cliff guy (I think that one turned out to be an Urban legend), Also recanted to us by our chem teachers (what is it about chem teachers that makes them so cool?). But a girl in my class told another funny story:

Apparantly two guys were chasing a raccoon in one of the guy's backyards. At this point it helps to know they were really drunk. It managed to run into an underground pipe, or something, beyond the reach of the two guys. Of course, being drunk ,they had to try to kill it. So they fill the pipe with propane in order to flush the raccoon out. The poor creature managed to hold it's gorund long enough for one of the guys to try to look for it in the pipe. This being night, and pipes being dark, he knew he required a light source. Sadly, this happened to take the form of a lighter (why these ppl never use flashlights is one of the divine mysteries of the universe). The resulting explosion sent him flying clear over the two-story house and into the street in the front.

I'm not sure if he died, but it's just funny hearing about idiotic ppl chasing forest creatures and getting maimed by their own stupidity [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Cynic, funnily enough I recall my chem teacher was the best of the lot too. He was a rotund, bald gentleman with a VERY dry sense of humour. I can't remember all the little sayings but if we were using nitric acid he tell us to "add one British standard mouthful".

On his b/day we all signed a card and got him a giant comb and took all the teeth off before we gave it to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fatboy,

HAHAHAH, love the comb thing! You're gooooood!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then there's the one about the two morons who were lighting off bottle rockets from the top of a giant fuel storage tank.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i remember one story where some guys were at a ski slope. well, i guess they thought it would be fun to make their own sled out of the padding that covers one of the metal poles from the ski lift. i guess they went uphill with the stolen pad becuase they crashed into the same pole they had stolen the pad from, and killed themselves...<oops..>
    Driver Found

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody know where I can get one of those JATO's? I have a bicycle that I want to attach it to. On second thought one may not be enough I think I'll need two, one for each side of the bike.
    I guess I better start looking at military surplus stores. I'll need a giant parachute for the braking system too.
    Man when I get this built it's gonna be fun!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    Anybody want to ride with me? The bikes a two seater?

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll ride with you as long as I get to wear the parachute. I've never worn a parachute before. Sounds like a real kick in the pants. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok deal!
    But I get the helmet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast