What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea

Oolong (‘black dragon’) teas have long been considered the most complex, and the most prized tea in China and Taiwan. And among all oolongs, Tieguanyin is by far the most famous. A recent gold medal winner at a Tieguanyin oolong competition in Fujian sold for RMB 120,000/100 grams, that’s an astonishing US$43,000.00 per pound!

Tea time! I'd like a cup o' that!

I guess that is what you'd call "Black Gold."
wow.gif
Tea sounds pretty good about now. My toes are numb. Actually hot chocolate sounds better.
smile.gif
So do donuts but that's out.
rock.gif

Hot choclate with a shot of peppermint schnapps sounds more like it
biggrin.gif
! Especially on a cold windy day like today.

smile.gif

BCK

Personally Im a fan of the white teas.
But i most certainly appreaciate a smokey black cup of oolong early in the morning.

Oolong is sure doing it for me lately, with temps as low as they are here if you don't drink hot drinks you freeze.

Cold? What are you talking about? I WISH it were cold! I was sweating buckets at the park today, shooting hoops with my friends! The only thing I wanted was a freezing cold Slurpee!

SF

I had a slight cold about a week ago Tamlin and I can attest to the recuperative powers of tea...of course the large dollop of 151 Meyers probably helped a bit.
Come on PAK, I thought you like cold weather. Did you get all that "BIG SNOW' you were wishing for?
laugh.gif

Lauderdale, we did!  Well it wasn't a BIG snow...we got nearly 5" but would have been more had it not turned to sleet and freezing rain.

Unfortunately due to a continued falling freezing mist, things are treacherous outside.  The office parking lot is a sheet of ice and I had quite a slide this morning.  Thankfully there were no cars around.  Its a creepy feeling when you have no control over where your car is going.  
wow.gif

But the snow?  I LOVE it!  Its beautiful!  
biggrin.gif

Come on up and experience it Lauderdale.  
smile.gif

Back