User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Our baby entered the world early.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrew, I'll keep you and Deangela in prayer. Just wanna let you know that your strength in such a situation puts me to shame that I should even be feeling down about picked on by the top management at work.

God bless.
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Andrew,

I am sorry that your fears have been confirmed. I had a nephew, and a God Child, born as yours is. His parents are remarkabely strong as you and Deangela are proving to be. His parents made the same hard choice you have.
    May God be with you during this very difficult time. I congratulate you on the birth of your son and I pray for the continued strength of his parents and his comfort.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow congrats man, that is awesome. (sorry I am a little late!) but.. hey, I expect your up.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, Rampuppy just learned that speed reading the forums can sometimes bite you in the butt... consider my foot in mouth all the way up to the hip.

I only hope you can cherish what time you have. Every moment is a gift.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be praying for ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrew,

I know you've received lots of sentiment here. I feel bad not posting as of yet, but the people at our office have read the post and no one was quite sure what was appropriate to say. So on behalf of all of us, you and your family are in our thoughts.
    Phillip J. Crane
    Austin, TX

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ Feb. 05 2004,07:19)]well, Rampuppy just learned that speed reading the forums can sometimes bite you in the butt... consider my foot in mouth all the way up to the hip.

I only hope you can cherish what time you have. Every moment is a gift.
    You are soooo correct man. Today he is two weeks old which is just amazing since Trisomy 18 kids generally don't even make it to birth. He is very much so a fighter.
    The other day we were at the hospital until about 2 am and the next morning we got a call at about 9 am saying we needed to get there soon, as Canden wasn't looking good at all. When we got there he was kindof a blue/gray kinda color and we decided to do "kangaroo care" with mom. Which is you with your shirt off and the baby laying chest to chest on you. I sat right to the side of them and monitored the breathing tube etc etc, well there is this little tube they put down the breathing tube and then put suction on to suck out any yuckies that get in the tube. When I glanced over that little tube was about 2.5 inches down the breathing tube. ...I pulled it out. It didn't take very long at all until all his color came back. I still can't monitor a few of the readings since they took them off when they "got really bad" but my assumption is that they are no where near where they were. I mentioned it to his nurse and she said it was no problem. I mentioned it to the next nurse and she said "that might had been it" but simply released the info I gave her. Then last night I mentioned it to another nurse and she said she was going to mention it to one of the higher people. So, I guess they will come talk to me about that today.

Thanks again all for all the thoughts and wishes. We are currently spending all of our time at the hospital and that one night with the big scare we even slept at the hospital. That fold out couch wasn't so comfy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you are getting quite the education. I'm a nurse & when our son was born with a lot of problems, I learned even more. (Like even though I hated doing suctioning when it comes to your kid you, well, just suck it up & do it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] ) I spent more than one night on a thin foam pad sleeping under the crib. I also learned nurses - & doctors - make mistakes & you can't assume anything. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]
    I realized Canden is an Aquarian so, of course he is cool! (I hope Mom & Dad are taking care of themselves, too!)
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast