What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Been having problemo with computero.. every time I get on the Internet, the cookies that this ancient computer gets kills it.. just need more memory/ram. Someone I know is coming down soon to fix it up. I might not be able to scramble onto the computer as much as I normally do... but I'll try! The three hours last night from 8 to 11 on CMT kept me reeeeaaaaaaal happy and hyper, so I'm good!! *drool*

Greetings,
           FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic

Welcome back! Have you noticed that several of us are emulating your style?

Well, there you are!  Wondered where you'd been.  Sorry to hear about the old computer.  That stinks.  Hope it keeps going for you.  Good to hear from you.  
biggrin.gif

I like cookies. Welcome back
tounge.gif

-The Cap
*The World is Round*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 03 2004,04:54)]Welcome back! Have you noticed that several of us are emulating your style?
My style? I have a style??

Yeah, the asterisk thing with the bubbly stuff in between!

Yep, Jim that pretty well nailed it!
laugh.gif

Good to have you back FTG
smile.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

I get the asterisk part... but... bubbly stuff... bubbly stuff... umm.. you mean those neato little things we like to call WORDS?? LOL if not, I'm totally lost.. Man, weird how a little comment can drag out so far
biggrin.gif

Maybe they are talkin' about this kind of bubbly stuff.  
tounge.gif

Good to have you back!!
Travis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 03 2004,13:49)]Been having problemo with computero.. every time I get on the Internet, the cookies that this ancient computer gets kills it.. just need more memory/ram. Someone I know is coming down soon to fix it up. I might not be able to scramble onto the computer as much as I normally do... but I'll try! The three hours last night from 8 to 11 on CMT kept me reeeeaaaaaaal happy and hyper, so I'm good!! *drool*

Greetings,
           FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic
OH NO , the Kevin Chesney Luantic is Back !!!!! , run for cover , hide under the old topics , duck for shelter , SHES BACK !!!!!!!
tounge.gif
 , just kidding , good to see your back , hope your comp is fixed soon , we missed your style  
wink.gif
 , now start posting  
biggrin.gif

* FTG jumps arounf like an idiot  
wink.gif

Thanks Travis. I needed that!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I found a good example. Her second post in this topic:I had the wierdest dream last night.. That's our loveable, huggable FlytrapGurl.
*May Underdog forgive me for maiming his slogan* Often imitated, but never duplicated.

smile.gif

BCK

Mist have been gone too long to know you were...

well any way welcome back.

<<everybody has a style>>

Glad to have you back. LOL
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Wes
cool.gif

Welcome back smartest of 1 year olds!

Aw c'mon.. y'all know I'm not 1. LOL!!.

You know what I don't get? Lavenderdawn's post in "I had the weirdest dream".. what else could I have possibly meant other than.. well.. cottage cheese? I'm confused, and it vexes me so..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (goldtrap2690 @ Feb. 05 2004,11:26)]OH NO , the Kevin Chesney Luantic is Back !!!!!
Made a bit of a few typos there, sparky? ROTFLOL!!!
laugh.gif

Any old Olivia Newton-John fanatics out there?

*looks around* Dunno.. what brought that up???

Anywho.. *thinks for a moment* I now have FIVE AND A HALF HOURS of Kenny stuff recorded!!! WHOOHOO!! No more long, boring weekends for meee!!

But I still have four hours of Xena episodes I've recorded over the week to watch as well.. ah well.. Kenny stuff is still the best
cool.gif

You guys have the weirdest hobbies. LOL Wait, so do I, I like Cps. Oh well, I guess we can be weird together.

Back