Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hee Haw!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Hello. I thought it would be neat to start a new topic here.

What are your interests / hobbies and stuff (besides with cps)?
    What is your age?

I'll start...
    I am a 25 yr old student, my husband thinks i'm crazy, and i LOVE my turbo New Beetle. (Named Pookie) The plants are still sleeping right now, so they're not much fun at the moment. I REALLY REALLY like pumpkin cheesecake, cheesecake, and pumpkin pie.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Driver Found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm a 19 year old student who really needs to get moving or else he will end up like a bag of potatos. Apart from Cp's, I like skateboarding, snowboarding & mountainbiking, but I don't do any of these sports right now. I also really like all kinds of rpg games, especialy if they're medival & magical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 14 (15 on the 10th, can't wait).

I love books, my favorite authors are Amy Tan, Banana Yoshimoto, and Gail Tsukiyama.

A hobby I've recently taken up is watercolor painting. I'm not very good but I'm improving. I like painting plants and fruit. Heh, pretty common place, eh?

Houseplants have been an interest for a long time. My parents have quit trying to stop the invasion of plants into almost every part of the house. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I doodle a lot. It's mostly comics for friends at school.

Cooking is another thing I like. I cook mostly asian foods, Vietnamese is my favorite.

And music! I listen to lots of music. I'll give everything a try.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, Im 14... I am very into exoctic plants, play tennis, play acuostic guitar, and my favorite basketball team is the Duke Blue Devils. I also like to listen to music watch movies, and read.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 18,well besides CP's I am also a reefer with a 100 gallon reef. I like modifying my car ans racing it. Also I'm into radio controled cars and planes.
    I like music alot too, fav band is weezer. I like cooking as well mosly japanese food and filipino food...Mmmmm
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

I'm 37 (yikes), and apart from a minor cp obsession, am into making computer games (my job), playing hockey, snowboarding, skiing, wakeboarding, RC planes, movies, food, and, well, I guess I like just about everything!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok im 16 I have a remote control hovercraft that glids over snow, and a remote control blimp. I sorta like unusual vehicles!
    I am into birds, gardening whatever grows in my awful soil type (Alkaline, poorly drained and exposed)

My hobby is birdkeeping
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright, I know how capslock feels. I am 30 this past november. I am discovering I have more hobbies then I ever had before. I love archery, WWII history, motorcycles (use to work in a race shop in san diego), building model airplanes and cars, collecting gas trucks (hess, texaco etc), and this may sound odd, but I love my job. I am an air traffic controller in Virginia. My favorite book is "The Caine Mutiny" by Herman Woulk, my favorite movie is the "The Shawshank Redemtion". I am sure I will think of more later and post it then.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast