What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Jeopardy

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
One of my favorite TV shows is Jeopardy. Loved it ever since Art Fleming & Don Pardo were in. Anyways, Tonight they were doing their teen tournament thing and one of the categories was unusual plants. Clue #3 was Dionaea Muscipula, a plant that requires up to twelve days to eat an insect (paraphrase). The next clue was something about a smelly plant & cabbage - in honor of one of our members' favorite non-carnivorous plants. We have CP Blackjack and the penguin-bashing thing. Why not CP jeopardy? Any ideas on how to organize it?

There was also a question on the Cobra Lily. That was a great category, I got every answer correct except the easiest $100 question
wow.gif
I didn't know that willow was the smallest tree.

It's not.. well, it is, but it's a specific kind.. It only gets, like, three inches tall.

Oh I was just reading about that too but I fogot the species name and can`t find the book I read it in.

Hard or cotto?
tounge.gif
(I like them both).

flytrapgurl, care to stock up our fridges with salami? i feel like having osme
wow.gif
tounge.gif

What the bleep brought that up??? OH the sig... hey now, I never said I had lots and loads of slami.. just quoting from one of my fav TV shows
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 25 2004,16:30)]What the bleep brought that up??? OH the sig... hey now, I never said I had lots and loads of slami.. just quoting from one of my fav TV shows
cool.gif
Go mug Mr. feiny then (FEINY... fee fee fee feiny! (inside joke)) lol

-spectabilis

It's FEENY!!! Fee-ee-ee-EENY!!!

So, anyway, how about Jeopardy. A moderator can be a moderator. We can have a category for goofy blond teenage girls with southern accents or guess that age.

FTG, Pond Boy, and Spec,
 Are you guys on crack cocaine?  LOL
tounge.gif

WESLEY HOW DARE YUOU IMPLOY I`M A DRUGYY!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER DONE DRUGS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

...O_O...

Calm down PB...

No, I'm not, and I never have and don't plan to be.. it's just that I could never live without the hilarious mental off-ness of Eric!

Eric (in the back yard calling his teacher, who lives right next door): "FEENY! Oh FEEEEENY!!! Fee-ee-ee-EENY!!!" *gasps and turns quickly to Cory (brother)* "Hey that was a new one!"

Shall we have a category for Boy Meets World Quotes or Wonder Years Quotes?

Or Full House quotes? Or The Ellen DeGeneres Show quotes? I've already got one of those in my sig. And I can do plenty of Kenny Chesney quotes. But I think this is for TV shows, so nevermind..
biggrin.gif

Back