What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A really upsetting article

• Thread starter Finch
  • Start date
My point exaaactly Finch.
biggrin.gif

My dads hunting dogs have tattoos. That must be painfull for the dogs having tattoos under the legs *ouch*...better then getting used for bait.

My Greyhounds have tatoos in both ears! They do this at tracks to register and identify racing dogs.

Capslock

When Jonah was tattooed it didn't phase him.  On and off the table in literally a minute...he never so much as whined and never licked at it or anything.  I didn't see one dog there react to it negatively and they were tattooing hundreds of dogs.  Not like they're tattooing them with a big red rose saying "Love Mom" or anything.  
laugh.gif

I still say...get your dogs tattooed or chipped.  Personally I'll do anything I can if it in any way keeps my dog safe.  He also ALWAYS wears a collar with a full ID tag.  AND...I'm a big proponent of LEASH LAWS.  They are for your dog's protection!  OK...I'm off my soapbox.  
biggrin.gif

I wanted to say *tee hee*...hahahaha PAK
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Back