What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flower Power

Amazing! My first plants to show interest in flower that I actually wanted to flower (My runt of a VFT tried to last year, but I didn't let it because I had just transplanted it) are two of my "youngest" or at least I thought they were o_O Yah, you guessed it, it's two of my newest plants. All I can guess is that when I set my light timer over to an active growth period it triggerd them. Okay okay, I'll tell you
smile.gif
It's my D. intermedia 'Cuba' that I just got as a plantlett from Copper o_O that one was a shocker I can tell you, but it has doubled it's size since I got it just this December, so thanks for the fast matureing plant Copper ;) The second is one I think many VFT lovers will be wanting pollin from. It's my all red trap, green petiol plant that I saved from the cold dark backroom of a Fruit Basket Flower Land. This one I had suspected to be mature however ;) I'm on spring break come this friday so i'll try and post pictures.
smile.gif
I'm excited.

Back