What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

picture

yo im devilsblood. im new here.i like guns, bombs, blood, killing, and weapons in general.

im looking for pictures of carnivoirous plants. if you could, reply pictures of as many plants as you like.

>devilsblood
mad.gif

Hi Joey,

If you want pictures, go to galleria carnivoria
Or, ask BobZ for his website. It has all the cp pictures! Trashcan also has a gallery of plants from people on this site (terraforums)

Devilsblood
You like hunting? Thought I would ask since you like guns. not meaning to assume or anything...I am not a photographer so I will refer you to what droseradude said. Just make sure you ask for permission from Trashcan or Bobz.
wink.gif

Travis

Hi, do you like my new avatar? Spec told me about it. Mods- is it too big?
smile.gif

thanks
smile.gif

I do not think it is that big...and I have dail-up connection. That vft has a healthy apatite.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
hehehehe

Travis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (devilsblood @ Feb. 26 2004,08:31)]yo im devilsblood. im new here.i like guns, bombs, blood, killing, and weapons in general.
Sounds like you're destined for a short but eventful life!

One of the best places to find pics of anything is to goto Google.com, type in whatever you're looking for, then click images at the top of the page. Here's an example of a search for cp's.
http://images.google.com/images?....&tab=wi
It really brings up alot of good pics.
One of the pics is not a cp but is very funny. LOL
biggrin.gif

Devilsblood, welcome to TerraForums. Since you're new here you might want to read the rules to avoid any problems in the future.

Interesting way of introducing yourself...
rock.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Interesting way of introducing yourself...
rock.gif
wow.gif

I'll say, but welcome to the forums, Devilsblood.

Welcome to the forums!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Pat. I'm a big fan of fluffy bunnies, world peace, and love.

If you'd like some pictures, you can look at the ones in my gallery (in my signature). Most of those are owned by other people, so I can't really say what you can do with them, but you're more than welcome to do whatever you want with mine. Mine are located at http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/myplants .

See ya,
Pat

Psst... he only likes cps because they kill and digest...he told me
wink.gif

Its not nice to call people disturbed! (I guess that is what captain drosera would say, but he's not on now)

Im taking a shot in the dark, but im guessing devilsblood will probably prefer to see pictures of carnivorus plants catching and killing prey. Anyone know where he could find such pictures?

As for me, i much prefer peace over war

violent-smiley-020.gif

nice pics!

electric,
don't see whats so disturbed with that.
rock.gif

blues.gif

blood, killing, guns, bombs? of couse its slightly differrent than the views we hold. thats why its "disturbing" to him

Spectabilis73 ? ........Okay when someone thinks killing is cool then there's a problem.

Greeting exmortis! Guns bombs blood and killin', either you're into Black metal or country music... ha!
biggrin.gif
 With your taste you should check out my Metal webzine Battlehelm.com perhaps you'll find some bands you enjoy. Newest ints with Deicide, Gene Hogland (Dark Angel/SYL/etc)...

Here's a link to a site run by a fellow called Bob Z the only link I saved was the one to the Nepenthes gallery as they are my ticket to botanical mania.
Bob z's Nepenthes Galleries

Oops, O forgot my own Nepenthes site with lots of photos of my own plants: ...Jurassic Gardens Nepenthes Cultivation

Salve y draig coch...

Here's a gruesome pic for the twisted one
wink.gif

digested_fly.jpg

Back