Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quiznos rodent ads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Does anybody else find these ads a little creepy? I actually found the origin of these furry creatures. They are knicknamed "Spongemonkeys." I don't know if that's the name of the group that sings it or the creatures themselves. It originated from http://www.rathergood.com. Click on the WE LIKE THE MOON link. The kittens are funny too.
    \"It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.\"
    UP THE IRONS!!! (www.ironmaiden.com)

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really think they are creepy, they are just annoying. This has got to be the worse ad campain ever. I think somebody should be fired for even coming up with something so stupid. The song is almost as bad as the hamster looking things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, from a marketing standpoint, they are rather genius. They did exactly what they set out to do. They shocked you, anoyed you, got your attention. Exactly the point of advertising. To show you something that will stick in your mind, not something you will immiediatly dismiss. I have seen more discussion on the Quizno's commercials than any commercial during the superbowl. To me, that is #### good advertising considering the budget for it was next to nil.

(Sorry for the spelling, its 5 a.m.)

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird... and what did one of those things say? chopsticks?!
    thats so stupid
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree as to the ad being genius. I have never heard more viewpoints over a commercial before. This campaign will get Quiznos on the map as a household name. "Quiznos? Oh yeah, the ones with the floating rats."
    \"It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.\"
    UP THE IRONS!!! (www.ironmaiden.com)

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this kind of advertising may work on some people but for me, it really turned me off Quiznos. I' alot less likely to eat there then I was before I saw the annoying rats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Yeah,they slice up the rats and use them on the subs [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] Just kidding [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the tiny hands (note the opposible thums. well i think there opposible, cant tell) ears, and head shape, i think it looks like a small primate.(hence 'Spongemonkeys') primates that size are usually nocturnal in nature, hence the 'we like the moon' part
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I' alot less likely to eat there then I was before I saw the annoying rats.
    I like quiznos's but i prefer subway myself. And how do you know that a quiznos's add? i didnt see it say that anywhere [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast