What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from member to moderator

No thanks Copper,I would do it all over again.
It wasn't all bad.
rock.gif

I hope you meant 'him' as Ozzy. I have no toe fungus and I deffinately isn't no he. ALthough, I do wear army type boots
tounge.gif

I know what the snake is
wink.gif

A golden lancehead, the snake of three sexes (and very toxic venom) From some island... Hence the golden squares. You smoosh it with lots of grapes to extract the golden pigment for the squares

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Mar. 10 2004,17:45)]I hope you meant 'him' as Ozzy.  I have no toe fungus and I deffinately isn't no he.  ALthough, I do wear army type boots  
tounge.gif
yes, I meant ozzy...
tounge.gif
and what do you call that? *points to yellow skin peeling rottings foot and toe nails*
wink.gif
tounge.gif

don't give me a ticket!

Whats the problem officer?
tounge.gif

She thinks THIS thread is crazy? she should check out the, Well, It's that time of the year - Time to post your picture - topic. Or, Spec's Word Association.

OZZY!  Shhhhhhhhhhh!  We should never speak about what happened in the bog with the snakes and grapes!  Its too...tooooo....too HORRIFIC!  (But I'd do it again in a heartbeat
wink.gif
 )  Muuuuuaaaahhhaaaahahahahahaha    Sometimes we mods have to make SUCH sacrifices in the line of duty....  hehe

Don't worry PAK, I only told a very little bit. I didn't even mention the twister game, bull whip, tapeworms or the monkey.
OOPS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Mar. 11 2004,07:32)]OZZY!  Shhhhhhhhhhh!  We should never speak about what happened in the bog with the snakes and grapes!  Its too...tooooo....too HORRIFIC!  (But I'd do it again in a heartbeat
wink.gif
 )  Muuuuuaaaahhhaaaahahahahahaha    Sometimes we mods have to make SUCH sacrifices in the line of duty....  hehe
hey! you got 3 squares now!
wow.gif

Ozzy, *stretching sounds, getting louder and louder... PHOO!* *(inside joke)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Don't worry PAK, I only told a very little bit. I didn't even mention the twister game, bull whip, tapeworms or the monkey.

That would be a tapeworm of no small size, too, methinks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Mar. 11 2004,02:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Don't worry PAK, I only told a very little bit. I didn't even mention the twister game, bull whip, tapeworms or the monkey.

That would be a tapeworm of no small size, too, methinks.
Yeah 75ft long. Right Spec?
biggrin.gif

Ahem: it was an exceptionally large one, 93 feet
ghostface.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

cool.gif

That's a huge tapeworm!

Reeeaally beeeeeg bog snakes scare me...make me want to run!
wow.gif
I prefer a much smaller size snake...one that can be handled easily if one gets into that situation. Snakes can really get out of hand if you don't know just how to soooooothe them. Some will even SPIT at you...like a cobra. Most snakes I don't care for too much...but I've met a FEW I liked.
smile.gif
For the most part...I keep my distance so I don't get bitten.
wow.gif

when my friend and i were younger we made a save the worm campaign where we would take small worms and place them in water. We would always yell free the worms!!!
biggrin.gif

you guys aren't right...

tech.......

mixed-smiley-031.gif

What no were all fineeeeeee
cheeky-smiley-025.gif

I like to catch any garder snake i see in the area and move it to a safer place. People here kill em on sight. What, arnt ketching snakes normal.

I am only slightly insane myself
cheeky-smiley-006.gif

i think it was a right thing to do to place the worms in a safer spot. me and here were only 7 and 5.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] small worms and place them in water

Worms drown in water, thats why they come to the surface after rainstorms. Ever seen a bunch of dead worms in a puddle? They had drowned

Uuh PAK now you have four squares. How many are you gonna get anyway!

I found a worm and put it in water*

*("water" at the bottom of a n. x emmarene pitcher )
tounge.gif

Back