What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from member to moderator

finally figured out what the squares are! another moderator warns another mod or member, and that ives them a square
cool.gif

look what i have!:
warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

warn-5.gif

cool.gif

I AM THE TRUE SQUARE PERSON!!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

Finch, I don't know WHY I have so many squares! People are picking on me! lol

PAK, You've been a very baaaaad moderator!
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Still wondering about the third one? ? ?

Spec...you DESERVE 50 of 'em!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

HaHA PAK You have 4 squares, I only have 3.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
biggrin.gif

Being a police officer should earn me a dozen, but wait you have not figured out my evil plan.  I can tell you now because it is near completion.  All the plants I have sent out have been brianwashed to accomplish my evil design. Soon they will get out of their pots and do my bidding.  They will use your computers and make me a mod.  Then, due to my evil plan, I will have the most bad person squares. HaHaHa Ha!!!
mad.gif
tounge.gif

rock.gif

Okay, so it is not quite true.  It was a thought
rock.gif

Suuuuurrrre it isn't true, Copper. We're on to you!
laugh.gif

Once you have all the squares, and have all the power, you will install "Copper Law", and we'll all have to pay you in monthly installments of rare CPs! However, rather than blow the lid off your whole scheme, I'd like to offer my services as Vice Copper, as you'll need someone to handle the excess of CPs you'll get!

Capslock
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Done! You can write all my reports as well.

Copper...you just may be on to something there.
laugh.gif

Ozzy...yer askin' for a whuppin'.
wow.gif
I got my can of "Whup-Squares" just a-waiting to get dished out to a deserving individual.
biggrin.gif

I don't think you can "whup" anyone. Do you know that you lose your posting priveleges on the fifth warning?

PAK why don't you break out your can on Trashcan. He just gave me another square. I bet he's been the one that's been squareing you too.
So, go ahead open the can.

Well, here comes my fifth and final square.
biggrin.gif

Ozzy, your last warning came from Schloaty.
It's funny if you look at the history of who warned who. Whenever someone gets warned, they guess at who did it, and warn someone else. Then it repeats itself, and now all the mods are paranoid, and everyone has a square.
smile.gif

And there you are.....with just ONE little bitty yeller square...all alone...looking so lonely....it makes me want to cry.... lol

Patrick, that is not fair that you can see who's doing what to whom. I think I just might have to open my Whup-Square on you for being so nosey. hehe

tounge.gif

You're lucky I'm really nice, so I won't give you a warning for having such a disrespectful tone. I would HATE to take away your posting priveleges.
wink.gif

But what do the squares mean?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]PAK why don't you break out your can on Trashcan. He just gave me another square. I bet he's been the one that's been squareing you too.
So, go ahead open the can.

What?
confused-smiley-008.gif

And whats with all the talk about warnings
confused-smiley-009.gif

I think, you're blaming it on Schloaty to take the heat off yourself.
Poor innocent Schloaty.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But what do the squares mean?
The squares are proof that human nature is so flawed that if you give them a tool that has any power, they will misuse it on each other until everybody is annihilated.

I see your implying that trashcan is heavy on the whup-square button. Carefull or heel' have to find another moderator. God forbid, he might have to choose from the remaining members. THE horror!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]PAK, You've been a very baaaaad moderator!

I have never seen PAK be rude to anyone.

Total power is totally corrupting. REVOLUTION!!!! UP MY BABIES! THE TIME HAS COME!!!
tounge.gif

Back